caught in the act

caught in the act

Not a-ing-gain Chanyeol thinks as he locks the front door behind him this is the fourth time this week. "Why can't this douche bag just park anywhere else, why does it have to be my drive way every single time?" He ask himself, as he hurriedly tries to think of a solution to not being able to get to work bus it is then he thinks as he looks dejected towards his car that currently stuck in his driveway for yet another day. After leaving a little note for the owner of previously mentioned car he goes on his way to work in a sulking mood, thinking his day probably couldn't get any worse. 

Chanyeol's day flies by in a flash and soon enough the clock is telling him it's nearing 1 O'clock, which also means his favourite time, lunch. "Guess what!" He exclaims as he sits down to his friends, and before any of them can even shout out a word of annoyance Chanyeol carries on with rant " head car guy park his stupid ugly car in front of my baby again so guess who had to take the bus again this morning, yeah that’s right that would be me, I should do something to his car, make slash a tire or something, oooh maybe I should do something else." Everyone at the table roles there eyes as he carries on with his rambling only to shortly be interrupted by one of his friends called kyungsoo "Come on Chanyeol we all know your not going to do that, remember back in your first year at this company and Wu made you photo copy all them pieces of paper, just to tell you that they were the wrongs ones, you said you was going to chop his off, well let me remind you, you ended sitting there all puppy eyed at him till he left because he scared the out of you." With a tiny giggle being heard from another part of the table, junmyeon, one of the higher ups coughed "Now that that little show is over, can we get back to what we was talking to before someone so rudely interrupted." "Yeah sorry." Was the reply he got. 

As all his friends are talking round him, Chanyeol tunes in and out of their conversation until a certain word pulls him back. "Wait, what was you guys talking about then?" "The new guy" He hears but doesn't quite catch who said it. 'New guy? What new guy? I didn't think anyone new was starting this week' "Ah here he is, Byun Baekhyun, just started at the beginning of the week, I think he's in the advertisement department, but I couldn't be too sure, everyone says he keeps to himself, which I don't get why with a face like that" He hears Luhan, the office gossip, says, surprise he knows so much about him, he normally knows everything from what type of toilet paper you use by the end of the week. "Why don't we have him sit with us?" Jongin another one of Chanyeols friends say, "help him get settled more." 

Yixing one of Chanyeols more friendlier co-workers runs over to Baekhyun with a dazzling smile and for the first time Chanyeol gets a good look at the new guy, as he lifts his head, he feels like the wind just knocked right out of, he jumps out of his chair knocking the table forward, as he hears the slight complaints coming from the table of his friends all he can think of is 'wow'. "-rht to Chanyeol, I said earth to Chanyeol." He yelps as he feels the small pinch that kyungsoo inflicted on him, he must have zoned out a little but because everyone has a worried look on him, well everyone except who he's guessing is Baekhyun, who looks like he's trying to swallow a laugh. With a blush rising towards his ears he manages to get out a "H-hey I'm Chanyeol." Before coming up with a lame excuse of paper work needing to be finished before his shift ends at 3pm. 

The next day Chanyeol wakes up bright and early with a new day a new start imprinted on his mind as yesterdays plays out across the back of his eyes. He quickly get ready for day, sprinting out the door and down the few steps towards his baby, only to stop with an over dramatic groan at the back of his throat, he calls up the first person to pop into head. "Kyungsoo how long do you think I would get for murder" "Well hello to you too chanyeol." "Car guy did it again, I even left him a note yesterday asking him politely to move his car!" He whines down the phone to his closest friend. "Have you tried actually speaking to the guy, you know face to face." He gets as his reply, he looks back towards the car and signs "You know what I'm just going to have to think of something a little bit more forward" He ends the call barely listening to the "Don't do anything stupid." That is shouted down the other end. 

Staring at the car in front of him he gets the brilliant idea 'I know what I can do, this should really telling him to stop it.' He runs back into the house with a huge grin on his face grabs what he needs and head back towards the car. He uncaps the pen not realising that someone just exited the house right next to his, he starts writing on one of the windows, can you please stop blocking my ing car every morning you douche. while he finishing the note off with a not nice drawing of a , he hears a cough come from behind. Chanyeol abruptly stops what he's doing and spins around to be met with new guy from work "what the are you doing to my car?" He calmly ask, a little bit too calmly in chanyeols opinion, to which chanyeol drops to the ground in profanity's begging for forgiveness. " man I'm sorry. I-I didn't realise. I totally didn't-I can totally pay for whatever damages- am sorry again-wait why are you laughing." He slowly calms down from his near panic to find a leaned over Baekhyun nearly dying from laughing, wiping away his tears that had formed in the corner of his eyes, Baekhyun straightens back up "Oh man, you should have seen the look on your face." He stopped himself from giggling more, "You do realise your using a felt tip pen right and that it just wash right off, like completely uncool that you did that instead of just asking me to move it, but the look on your face, I should have videoed it." Looking down in shame Chanyeol realises that the pen is in fact a whiteboard pen and his life Isn't completely over with because it does just wipe off as Baekhyun shows him not a second later with a piece of tissue. "Well I am sorry again – but hold on a second I did leave you a note, I even put it under your window screen wiper." Chanyeol answered back accusingly, to which he got "How the am I suppose to know who that of if you don't sign it, am I just suppose to guess it from my hot next door neighbour." Back and he quickly goes ten shades redder and  squawks out "WAIT-HOT?" 

Laughing as he walks away Baekhyun looks behind him "so are you getting in or are you going to get the bus again?" Chanyeol walks over to the car "I'm only getting in because you blocked mine again, tomorrow I want my path clear." With a raised brow Baekhyun agrees with a slight nod of his and a quick reply of "I think I can agree to that but only if you get coffee with me after work."