|2|

The Wedding Date, (REBOOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The brunette stood in the middle of the airport watching the people pass her by. The sight of the loving couples who were walking with their hands intertwined made her heart ache. Oh, how she wanted to be gazed upon that lovingly, to be treated with such care and respect, to be loved, period. And to not be played with and thrown away like some useless toy when a new, shinier one came into view.

Haneul smiled bitterly, love sure does , big time.

She tapped her foot rather impatiently on the glass floor. Her so called boyfriend was late. She glanced at her watch, which neatly read 10:50 am, where the hell was he? Their flight would leave at eleven sharp so there was barely any time left.

She sighed as she ran her hand through her hair. The company had only informed her of the basic information she’d need to identify her who happened to be a tad bit older than her (correction three years older than her) with a tall, well-built body and as the secretary eagerly pointed out “a pair of hypnotizing brown orbs to compliment his undeniable good-looks”.

Haneul started to get annoyed. She disliked tardy people the most.

What’s so hard about being on time?

For god’s sake he better show up now or else.

She could care less if his handsomeness leveled that of Won Bin’s he was going to get a piece of her mind whether he liked to or not.

Her grip on her bag tightened with every passing second, what’s taking him so long for goodness sake?

Her patience was running thin.

She sighed as her hazel orbs scanned the premises. She wondered how he’d be able to recognize her. She didn't give away any information about her physical appearance. However, the only thing she knew was that he'll be wearing a whole black ensemble.

I’ve had enough. I don’t care if he shows up anymore, I’ll just make something up. I guess that’s my forte, isn’t it?

She sighed as she made her way through the crowd of people. Casting one last glance behind her, her eyes doubled in size as they landed on a tall, slim figure making its way towards her. The man was the epitome of perfection itself. He had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks; well defined, with a sharp jaw and angular cheekbones. The bronze color of his skin complimented his warm chocolate orbs and his tousled dark brown hair added to his appeal.

He was a walking, living, breathing, work of art.

Haneul had never laid eyes upon such a marvelous creature. The thoughts of reprimanding him for being late vanished into thin air as her feet moved on their own accord towards him.

“Are you”, she cleared slightly intimidated by his strong demeanor, “Kim Jongin?”

His eyes scanned her body, all the way down to her toes, “Jung Haneul, I presume?”

Haneul’s breath caught in as her name smoothly rolled off his tongue. God, even his voice was divine. She gulped before nodding her head, damn it woman, get your act together!

Jongin was slightly taken aback. Why would a girl like her need his services in the first place? How could a girl as beautiful as her not have a boyfriend in the first place? That struck him as odd.

Haneul turned around motioning for him to follow as she made her way towards the plane’s entrance. A light smirk crept onto his face as his eyes roamed the rest of her young figure. She had curves in all of the right places and her hips moved as she walked, something he thoroughly enjoyed. Hey, he was a man after all.

The brunette stopped in her tracks, making Jongin raise an eyebrow in response curiosity slowly consuming him.

“Here”, she handed him a brown package.

“What’s this?” he calmly asked referring to the item he was holding.

“Your money, 9,000,000.00 won to be exact”

She lightly smiled, worth every penny.

Jongin nodded his head before placing the sum in his suit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter