#EndofContract

Wanted Boyfriend (Mini-Series/ Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#EndofContract

 

 

After that day, I haven't talked to Jimin, nor go on dates with him. It was just all too hard for me to handle.


 

I guessed, I really liked him. 


 

I couldn't say that I wasn't affected by it, because people around me are worried about it. Especially, Seolji, my sister who gave me this idea in the first place. But I don't blame her too. I should blame myself for wanting more, for expecting more.

 

"Eonni~" She went into my room that night and I just got home tired and sleepy. I was on my computer desk typing my journal for today. "Eonni~"


 

"If you're going to talk about it, close the door." I said and finally closed my computer. 


 

"What happened?"

 


"I liked him a lot Seolji." I sighed and almost gonna burst in tears but I held it in because I don't want to get too dramatic in front of my younger sister. "I didn't know he dates other girls too. I was stupid to think that we're both 'meant to be'." I quoted.


 

"I'm afraid I forgot to tell you that eonni, I'm really sorry."


 

"Aigoo. You should have told me before I gave my heart to him." I playfully hit her head but to be honest, I wanted to shave her head for not telling me that Jimin's like a host. But I couldn't, that would be too much.


 

"So, uhm, what's your plan?" She asked me and I lifted my shoulders to form a shrug. "It's possible to terminate the contract."


 

"To terminate, means to cut the connection we had?" I asked and she nodded. I felt a sharp pang on my chest that I instantly said no in my mind. Though I'm hurt, I can't just forget him. 


 

"If you call for him, he'll still come. It's a rule to follow unless it's the end of contract." 


 

"Are they allowed to fall in love with the girl he dates? I mean, is he allowed to get out of that sort of business?" I suddenly asked. Now, ideas of wanting to know how Jimin feels for me came into my mind. Even for the last time, I should know what I should know whether it's bad or not. 


 

"They can eonni. The organization doesn't hold them like slaves. " Seolji replied with a proud grin. "Members of BMG have personal issues in them, they also have dating issues and such. It's a win-win relationship." 

 

 

"Win-win." I repeated and actually understood it quickly.

 


 

After dinner, I contacted Jimin through KakaoTalk and he immediately replied. He was worried about me, but no matter how I wanted to feel happy about it, the way he looked at me before kept flashing in my mind , like a warning. 


 

"Hello."
.
.
.
"Seol-ah~ long time no see."
.
.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter