#TrueFeelings

Wanted Boyfriend (Mini-Series/ Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#TrueFeelings

 

Is it me or Jimin seems to be the perfect guy for me? 


 

Though we meet like twice or once a week but when we do we always have progress. 


 

I have no idea where this thing was leading me but I tell myself just enjoy and go with the flow. Nothing else matters as long as I enjoy the pleasures of dating someone.

 


It felt good doing things for the first time with Jimin: holding hands, feeding each other, hugging each other, cuddles, and even we go out wearing couple clothes. A lot of my friends asked me if he was my boyfriend and I can't help but say YES. I was too full of that feeling until one day.

 

 

"How's the movie?" I asked as we got out of the cinema hand in hand. Jimin was just smiling and gave me a shrug as he looked at me. "Come on. Tell noona what happened? Did he die? Or not?"

 


"You would have known if you didn't sleep." He said gently flicking my head. I pouted and tugged on his sleeve. 


 

"But you liked it when I was leaning on your shoulder." 


 

"Well?" He shrugged once again and I couldnt help but felt giddy all about it. We were like a real couple. I couldn't help to think if we are actually dating or not.


 

"Noona, I have to go in 10 minutes." He said, just like as usual, spending time with him has a limit and I couldnt help but be sad about it. He's really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter