#FirstDate

Wanted Boyfriend (Mini-Series/ Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#FirstDate

 

 

Within a week, the BMG was able to find me a suitable guy. It was quicker than expected, because the things I am looking for a partner are too rare. 

 


Like, out of this world.

 


I was contacted by an unregistered number and it said he was the guy BMG found for me. 

 


I panicked and didn't believed it at first when I asked for a confirmation code: #bmg1013

 


I bit my lip as I waited for the response, ( I didn't send the code by the way ). The person sent me the same code and I couldn't believe that it was going to be my date today. 

 


I started off in introducing myself on chat and he did too. His name was Jimin Park, a student from Seoul University, major in Business Management. 

 


I got excited and I was also majored in Business Management. We have something in common. I freaked out and was lucky that I was in my room and no one could hear me screaming against the pillow.

 


Jimin and I chatted for two days until we finally decided to meet. I set the date on my day off. I was able to prepare in an early time. I wanted to look presentable if not jaw dropping to Jimin. Though I was quite hesitant to meet him since I never asked what he looks like. His picture in KakaoTalk was only a dog. Though the dog was very cute.

 


I dressed nicely. Just a pair of denim skinny jeans and a pink buttoned shirt, matched with a pair of white flats. The weather was fine so I'm pretty sure I don't need to bring anything. 

 


I told him to wait for me in the Starbucks Cafe, which was far from where I was working. I have never been to this cafe so I was a little bit awkward to ask what coffee is good. I was early than the said time so I walked around the street for awhile until it was 10 minutes before 3 PM. 

 


I headed back to the shop, I was focusing on my phone that I didnt manage to check where I was heading and accidentally bumped on someone right in front of the cafe. I bounced back and was able to maintain my balance and the person almost fell and my fast reflex managed to take a hold of him by grabbing his arm.

 


"Sorry! I was not looking! I'm so sorry!" I apologized but I sounded like screaming. The guy, the brown haired guy who's eyes were droopy but y, and when he smiled it became a thin crescent line smiling at me. 

 


"It's fine. I was not looking too." He replied with a smile. He was veru charming. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter