CHAPTER 1

Sweet Love

STRAWBERRY DIPPED CHOCOLATE

 Strawberry dipped chocolate is like an aphrodisiacs, it just needed for you to make your day sweeter.


 


 

A taller man came into the bakery and near to the counter making the older man wake up from his dream when he asked, “What are you been staring at hyung ah?”


 

The counter was full with papers and a cup of cappuccino that’s still hot indeed as the steam from the cappuccino still can be seen, while the man was staring at the box full of cupcakes, cakes in slices and muffin as a sample that placed in front of him losing himself in his own memory.


 


 

*Flashback*

The blond young man had been staring at the glass window looking at a piece of paper in front of the bakery. The advertisement says Head Patisserie needed, know how to make any kind of sweet and have a work experience for 2 years minimum.


 

The young man sighed knowing that he will never going to make it in his job searching. Suddenly the door bell ringing and a handsome man appears behind the door.


 

“Are you lost?” The handsome man said.


 

“What me? Lost?” The blond man said and his to himself.  “Do I look like a lost puppy to you?.” He ask back.


 

“Em.. no?.” The taller man looks at the blond from his hair to his feet surely enough of checking the other man freely.


 

“Exactly! Then how come you think I’m like a lost puppy to you?.” Seems like the blond man gets annoyed with the taller man.


 

“Well you had been standing in front of my bakery for a long time looking at the window glass without blinking and making a weird face while nodding and shaking your head as you were thinking you should or shouldn’t do something like this.” The taller man makes the head movement, nodding and shaking his head as he saw from the blond man earlier.


 

“I’m .. I just was looking at the advertisement. Sorry if I had disturb your customers.”


 

“Oh are you interested? Are you a patisserie?” The taller getting excited to hear the answer from the blond while hoping that he will found a suitable patisserie for his bakery.


 

“Yeah, I am but I don’t have any work experience.” The man seems a little disappointed.


 

“Then sorry to say, I can’t hire you. Since the minimum working experience was 2 years at least.”


 

“But Sir, I really need this job and ..” He tried to beg the man since he really needs a job.


 

“Sorry but I can’t..”


 

“But Sir how I can get a working experience when no one was going to hire me here.”


 

Before the Manager could cut the younger man, someone interrupts them, “Hyung what are you doing bickering with each other in front the bakery. Is it lover’s fight or what?.” Another taller man suddenly involves with their fight.


 

“We’re not.” Both the blond man and the manager said at the same time.


 

“See, you said it at the same time. So what’s the problem here?.” The taller man said looking at both blushing face.


 

“Well, I need a work but I don’t have any working experience.” The blond said while looking the other man that just join them with a bit disappointed voice.


 

“And I don’t want someone with no experience.” The taller man continued what the blond said.


 

“Is it that simple? For that’s only the both of you bickering with each other?.” The other taller looks at both people in front him.


 

“Yeah, kind off.”


 

“I got the solution why don’t you send your resume and some sample of cake and dessert that can be taste by us. If it good, you’re hired if not then sorry to say, you not.” The other taller man said to the blond man.


 

“Thank you, Sir.” The blond man bowed to the taller man.


 

“But, Min..”


 

“No but hyung ah, didn’t you always told me to help someone if that person need our help doesn’t matter what it takes. So that man clearly needs a job, why don’t you just give it a try? Who know someday it may bring some luck for us.” Before the taller said anything his dongsaeng already cut his talk and came up with something that he always said to ChangMin.


 

“Okay, Min ah. I hope to see the sample in front me the day after tomorrow.” YunHo said to the blond man in front him.


 

“Yes , Sir.” The blond man bowed again but this time to the taller as he know that right know that man was the owner of the bakery.

*End of the flashback*


 

“So hyung, how was the sample?” ChangMin patting YunHo’s shoulder, making YunHo shocked a bit.


 

“Min, how many times already didn’t I tell you never show up like this? You making me shocked. Do you want me to get die earlier?.” Stare at his only baby brother that takes a seat in front of him.


 

“Eeissh hyung ah, stop talking like that you sound like an old man already. Even Umma didn’t nagging like you.” ChangMin sit near his older brother and reaching for one of the cakes in the box in front him.


 

YunHo slapped ChangMin hands but didn’t manage to stop the younger man front him from eating the cakes, “Em, it’s delicious hyung, amazing. He’s hired.”


 

“Hey, that’s should be my lines. Not yours!.” YunHo pouts at ChangMin.


 

“Yah, hyung how old are you exactly? Still pouting like a seven years old children.  By the way hyung, you should hire that JaeJoong, since he really capable of making me to say his cake was amazing.”


 

“Yeah, hyung know, don’t you think this chocolate dipped strawberry tasted a bit unique?.” He looks at the chocolate dipped strawberry before eating it while trying to figure out what make it taste like that.


 

“Yeah, I keep thinking about that too. What make it taste like that?.” YunHo reached for another chocolate dipped strawberry but his hand was reaching for nothing other than an empty box.


 

“Yeah, it’s taste sweet but at the same time have a bitter taste but it doesn’t affect the sweet of the chocolate and the strawberry taste…” ChangMin comment on the stuff he being eating for now before a smack sounds can be heard. The younger man gazed at his brother, “Ahhhh!! It’s hurts hyung ah!! What was that for?!!” He nearly chocking when his brother smacked him luckily he manage to eat all of it before YunHo smacked him.


 

“That’s because you just EAT.ALL.THE.SAMPLE. Thanks a lot, Min ah. I just eat one of it and you not even a minute you sit here, you manage to empty the box.” YunHo looks at his younger brother that still rubbing his head on the place he smacked earlier.


 

“But hyung, these samples was meant to be eaten not as a decoration to be staring at. While you take a time to stare at all this why don’t I just eat the other in the box.” He grins at his brother as he was innocent and he sits in front of his brother for over than five minutes already, it just YunHo that doesn't realize he was eating almost all the sample since YunHo was too busy with his own imagination.


 

“Whatever, Min. Now go do your work and called that JaeJoong to start his work tomorrow before 7.30 am. Don’t forget to tell him all the rules and regulation here. I want you to guide him before he can start his works.” YunHo manage to stand up after he looks at the resume in front of him then handing them to ChangMin before he go to look around his bakery asking the customer their opinion about his bakery.


 

  ✿✿✿✿✿   


 

“JunSu ah, hyung manage to get the work as patisserie at Fallen Leaves Bakery. They just called me a while ago.” The blond man said after he hang up the call not even a minute ago.


 

“Really hyung??.” The other looks at his brother, still not believe what his brother just said. “You are hired at Fallen Leaves Bakery that was one of the famous bakery in this town, Joongie hyung ah.” Junsu felt really proud of his older brother.


 

His hyung, JaeJoong just returned from France after learning on how to be a Patisserie there. JaeJoong manage to study at France with the scholarship he got, although JaeJoong nearly gave up the scholarship just to be working as a mini market cashier to support their life. Luckily JunSu manage to convince JaeJoong to further his study while JunSu finish his high school while taking care of his grandmother.


 

“ I don’t believe it either. I thought that man is going to reject my sample. Now you can further your study too, JunSu ah.” JaeJoong smile happily looking at his brother.


 

“I will hyung ah. I will make you proud of me.” JunSu looks at his brother that was like a mother to him always take care of him since they were kids. He will reach his ambition as pediatrician and make his brother proud of him since that was his ambition since his a kid. He knows JaeJoong was not really happy and smile this wide after their parent died.


 

“But.. hyung ah..”


 

“Oh and don’t worry about Halmoni since hyung will take care of him.” JaeJoong said as he understood what JunSu trying to say earlier.


 

“Hyung I got great news for you too, I just got accepted at SNU, school of medic and it’s not even far from our house so I guess I just stay at house with you and Halmoni.” JunSu show his brother the offer letter he got earlier when he go to the letter box while JaeJoong was on the phone.


 

“What are you two doing? Halmoni was calling for both of you for about five times already.” Mrs.Kim, JaeJoong and JunSu’s grandmother has been looking weirdly at the two boys in front of her being hugging each other.


 

“Guess what halmoni??.”Both JunSu and JaeJoong running to their grandmother that being taking care of them after their parents died because of the accident.


 

“You are going to get married?” Halmoni said jokingly.


 

“Not that’s halmoni. That was not even on the list now. We both just got what we wishes now. I’m going to SNU and became a pediatrician.” JunSu said while hugging his grandmother.


 

“Yeah and I just got a called and I got accepted to be a patisserie at Fallen Leaves Bakery.” JaeJoong said as he hugged the both most precious people in his life.


 

“I’m glad you two manage to do it. Make it well, okay.” Mrs.Kim patted both his grandchildren. She felt really proud of both her grandchildren. They manage to be success on their life even their parent has died since they kid when not even a single soul is there to support them.


 

P/S: Thanks for the comment earlier, through I'm not replying, I did read the comments. Thank you guys!! Love u.