Possesive Nayoung.

What You Wanted

You know I sould probably just rename this story NaPink One Shots. Would you guys like that? A compilation of little NaPink stories? I guess if you would you could comment types of shots you'd want.

 

Two times Nayoung was possessive over Jieqiong and the one time Jieqiong noticed.

------

 

The first time it happened was far before there were any established feelings. Though that didn’t mean there weren’t any. A time before Jieqiong’s clinginess wasn’t biased towards one person. This was around the time IOI had debuted. Jieqiong, unlike many rookie idols knew just about everyone. So it wasn’t a surprise when the chinese girl had suddenly went missing from the rest of the group. It also wasn’t a surprise her other members forced her to go look for her.

 

Nayoung hadn’t minded though she figured taking a walk would ease her nerves anyway. She took her time finding her. When she finally did she was conversing with some other rookie group. Nayoung hadn’t known what had come over her in that moment. The little twinge she felt when she saw the way Jieqiong laughed playfully nudging the boy.

 

She walked stomped her way over to the two quickly taking Jieqiong’s hand in her’s. Her stone glare seemed to to do all the talking she hadn’t, effectively making the boy turn away. She quickly dragged a whining Jieqiong away. Choosing not to think about the way she acted.

 

------

 

The second time was when there were still with IOI. The group had just landed in LA for Kcon and they had decided to travel the city. Of course Nayoung made everyone promise to meet back at the hotel.  Nayoung jumped at the sudden contact on her arm. “Jieqiong, what are you still doing here?” She asked. It’s not that she didn’t want to be near her because she did. But Nayoung just didn’t know how to act around her anymore.

 

“I wanted to hang out with you. Why do you want to be alone?”

 

“Ah no I just thought that you would’ve gone with Eunwoo and Chaeyeon.” Nayoung answered honestly. Jieqiong only shook her head before pulling Nayoung way from her spot.

 

Two hours later Nayoung found herself standing on herself on a bus, ready to go home. She personally wanted to just call her manager or take a cab even but Jieqiong insisted, claiming it was apart of experience.

 

Nayoung caught the eyes of a boy who couldn’t have been older than her. Though his eyes weren’t focused on her. They were focused on Jieqiong, who had been staring out the window. Nayoung put a firm grip on Jieqiong’s waist, pulling her against her. The boy's eyes were now focused on Nayoung, who only returned a glare that made him turn away.

 

If Nayoung had bothered to look at Jieqiong’s face she would’ve seen the dark blush that stained her face.

 

---------

 

The third time it had happened was way after feeling had been established. So Nayoung had even surprised herself when she was found herself feeling jealous. A couple of the rooms were being fixed, due to an incident Nayoung would rather not talk about.  An incident that had caused a change in the roommate system in the Pristin dorm. Nayoung hadn’t minded at first considering the extra roommate had been Jieqiong.Though later she realized she most definitely did. Only because the chinese girl had ended up giving all her attention to Sungyeon.

 

Nayoung left the bathroom a towel wrapped around her shoulders with steam to follow. “It’s best if we go to bed now guys.” Nayoung said as she flicked the light switch, leaving only the night light. She almost scoffed as she saw Jieqiong walk towards Seungyeon's bed. She quickly grabbed Jieqiong’s hand pulling her onto her bed.

 

She said nothing as she faced the younger. Jieqiong was the first to speak. “You know if you wanted me to lay with you you could’ve just said it.”

 

“Tch it was only because Sungyeon kicks in her sleep.” Nayoung said.

 

“So you’re saying I can lay with Sungyeonie if I wanted?” Nayoung frowned at the nickname.

 

“Of course I’m not going to stop you.” Jieqiong lifted the blanket as if she was about to leave. Nayoung pulled her back against her, the position similar the bus incident. “Yah what kind of girlfriend are you?”

 

“You said I could go.”

 

“I lied, you can’t, I won’t let you.”

 

“Jieqiong was smirking now. “Im Nayoung you’re being very possessive right now.”

 

“WhatI? I’m not I just uh…” She trailed not knowing what to say.

 

“I like it.” Jieqiong pressed her lips to Nayoung’s. She pulled away from a now stuttering. Their moment was cut short by a sleepy Sungyeon, who's had enough.

 

“Yeah and I like like sleep so both of you shut up!”