What You Wanted

What You Wanted

“Could you be less clingy” Nayoung’s words echoed through Jieqiong’s head as she tried to fall asleep. She didn’t know why the girl has been acting this way It’s not like she hasn’t been clinging to the girl for a while now. She even remembered when they were filming as backup dancers for Orange Caramel and she hadn’t let go of Nayoung once because she was so nervous.

 

She even apologized but Nayoung just brushed it off saying, she could cling to her anytime. So why was everything different now. “Fine,” Jieqiong huffs. “If that’s what she wants then that’s what she’ll get.” She says before finally going to sleep.

 

------

 

Morning had come and Operation Ignore Nayoung was in full effect. Nobody seemed to notice whether it had because everyone had still been sleepy or because Jieqiong was just clinging to someone else, particularly Eunwoo.

 

Nayoung did notice though, she grit her teeth slightly annoyed at the fact that it wasn’t her the chinese girl was clinging to. She didn’t bother with her thoughts to much, figuring Jieqiong would be on her soon enough.

 

-------

 

So maybe she was wrong. Jieqiong hadn’t clinged to her at all for the past two days. In fact the only time the girl had actually interacted with her was to wake her up. Any other time she had been clinging to Eunwoo, someone she has grown to envy. Or she’s just been blatantly ignoring her. She tried being subtle when asking what the problem was. She remembers when she asked Jieqiong what was the matter, only to have the younger shrug before exiting the dance practice room. She even tried the “passive” attempt as Minkyung liked to call it. She left a sticky note asking if she needed to talk, only to get no reply.

 

Nayoung trudged her way downstairs, stopping as she noticed a light that had shone in the kitchen. Her eyes caught Jieqiong’s who’d been cursing herself for staying up so late. Nayoung caught the younger girl’s arm just as she tried to leave. “Why have you been ignoring me?” Nayoung asked pinning Jieqiong against the counter.

 

Jieqiong pushed against her but with no luck. “I’m not ignoring you so can you move so I can go to sleep?”

 

Nayoung chuckled bitterly. “Yes you have so tell me why and I’ll let you leave.” she retorted.

 

Jieqiong bit her lip as she looked way from Nayoung. “This is what you wanted, I don’t know why you’re so upset.”

 

Like magic everything started to fall into place. A light bulb flashed over Nayoung’s head. She finally realized what was wrong. “Jieqiong,” She cooed. “Jieqiong look at me.”

 

The chinese girl turned to her hesitantly with a very evident pout.  Nayoung’s hands snuck into her hair. “What I said earlier I didn’t mean it like that,” She started trying to piece her words carefully. “I want you to cling to me all the time no matter what I’m sorry I was just-.”

 

Jieqiong pressed her lips to Nayoung stopping the girl before she started rambling.Jieqiong pulled away, her hands still around Nayoung’s waist. “I forgive and you can tell me how sorry you are tomorrow but for now what I want is to sleep, beside you.” She said pulling Nayoung back upstairs.