First and Last

What You Wanted

Nayoung stared at Jieqiong longingly from the other side of the table. Her arms currently wrapped around Chaeyeon who’d come to visit. She’d been acting this way for a while now and it was making Nayoung very confused. It had just been one kiss, it’s not like it never happened before. Well not on the lips at least.

 

She remembers last night perfectly. She and Jieqiong decided to got to their practice room, since Nayoung had asked if anyone wanted to tag along. It was no surprise that Jieqiong had jumped at the request to go with her.

 

What was a surprise was when Jieqiong had gone silent right as their lips touched. She remembers the way Jieqiong jumped away from her. It’s not like it was intentional anyway. Nayoung had been trying to position Jieqiong’s body correctly for a dance move. She hadn’t expected to end up making out with her.

 

She also wasn’t expecting Jieqiong’s reaction either. But it’s not like she could do anything about it considering the younger had been ignoring her. She wanted to talk to her but it seemed like every chance she had was ruined by another member.

 

“Oh my is our stone leader jealous?” Kyungwon asked snapping Nayoung out of her daze. “What? No I-i was just thinking.”

 

“Thinking of ways to kill Chaeyeon?” Minkyung asked. Nayoung’s eyes searched the table, noticing the missing two. “Where are-”

 

“Aish look at this girl, she goes quiet for almost twenty minutes and the first thing that comes out of your mouth is Jieqiong related.” Eunwoo teases making Nayoung blush.

 

“They’re at the market grabbing snacks for us.” Siyeon added. Nayoung’s eyes scrunched in confusion. “Why we have have perfectly good food here?” Nayoung questioned.

 

“Because,” Eunwoo started “No one felt like cooking and we all just wanted to watch movies.”

 

“Why do I feel like this will be a bad idea?” Nayoung asked making the rest of the table chuckle.

 

------

 

She was right, at least in her opinion.  All but one other person had fallen asleep. The floor was covered in chips and candy that Nayoung told herself she would get to tomorrow. She’d covered the kids with blankets. Also making a call to Huihyeon, Chaeyeon’s leader explaining why her member wasn’t home.

 

She slowly made her way upstairs, stopping just as the bathroom door had opened. She was face to Jieqiong who refused to look anywhere but her. “Ah excuse me.”  Jieqiong said attempting to get away from the girl. Nayoung grabbed the Chinese girl’s hand pulling her back.

 

“Ever since yesterday you’ve been acting strange. Why?”

 

Jieqiong shrugged coyly. “I haven’t I’ve just been with the others members.”

 

“You haven’t spoken to me all day.”

 

“I’m speaking to you now.”

 

“You know what I mean,” Nayoung said frustratedly. “Did I do something, is it about the kiss?” Jieqiong had gone quite, telling Nayoung all she needed to know.

 

“Jieqiong it was just a kiss.”

 

“Maybe to you.” Jieqiong mumbled

 

“What?”

 

Jieqiong finally looked up at Nyoung. She smacked the girl’s arm lightly. “You took my first kiss dummy.”

 

Nayoung’s eyes lit up. “Oh.”

 

“Oh? That’s all you have to say for yourself?”

 

“It’s not like I did it on purpose.”

 

“Are you saying you regret it?”

 

Nayoung scratched the back of her neck nervously. “Well no not really. Do you?”

 

Jieqiong’s eyes became fixated on the ground. “I..of course not.”

 

“Do you want me to kiss you again?” Now Nayoung had her hands on both sides of Jieqiong’s head.

 

“I..um I don’t.” Nayoung smirked loving the way she could make Jieqiong flustered. She pressed her lips to the shorter girl. She pulled away with a smile.

“Well now you’re my second kiss too.” Jieqiong joked.

 

“Yeah and I’ll be your last.”