The Cafe aka MY Work!

It's Zico's Fault

Its been a few days since Zico walked out, but I guess I shouldn't really care I mean they guy broke my keyboard. 

Knock, Knock...

"Parcel for a Miss "Min-Seo" the delivery man yelled just loud enough for me to hear.

"Hm? I didn't order anything" I said confused as I walked to the door. When I got there I saw that the delivery man had already walked off to the next house and left a massive box in font of my door. When I opened it there was the new keyboard and it was the newest model. 

'Zico.' 

A few weeks later...

  'Meorissogen neul yeonghwa sok gateun la la la
Jangmyeondeuri jinagane saenggakmanhaedo tteolline yeah
Ijeneun nado nugunga hago sarange
Ppajyeo bogo sipeo baby
Jal deureoyo nae boy'

All of a sudden the door to the cafe swings open and shuts behind a group of men walk through the door. All of them were quite tall and handsome. All of a sudden I saw him. Why was he here. Did he come here knowing I was here or is it just a coincidence. Zico had obviously just walked in with his group Block B. I continued to sing even though I really just wanted to leave.

'Amuhago manna sijakhagi silheo

Swipji anheun yeoja geuge naingeol

Let me see
How you gon treat me
I ain't no easy

Better think about it TWICE'

"Thank you all for listening. That was a cover of Ooh-Ahh by Twice and that was the last song performed by me tonight. Goodnight everyone!" I said happy that it was over so I could go home as fast as I could.

"Hey Minny!" I heard someone call my name behind me just as I was about to leave. When I turned around I saw that it had been Zico.

"He-ey Zico" was all I could manage to say.

"I saw you singing up there..." he said pointing to the stage. "You were really good."

"Thanks. Um why are you here?" I asked curiously.

"Oh the others and I needed some coffee and this is the closest cafe" he responded with a smile and then his facial expression changed "oh did you get the keyboard I sent to you?"

"Yes I did. Thank you very much for it. Uh, sorry but can we talk some other time I really need to get home" I said trying to leave as fast as possible.

"Oh yeah sure. Here take this maybe we can catch up later this week?" he sounded as if he really wanted me to say yes. Instead I just nodded my head and left.

Zico's POV.

'Why did she leave in a rush? I wonder if she left something at her house. Hm' I thought. Sigh, 'Why do I care so much. What is it about her that intrigues me as much as it does.'

"Hey Zico? Snap out of it! What do you want?" U-Kwon asked me with an irritated tone.

"Huh? Oh sorry, I will have an Americano please" I said giving the guys a small glance and then turning back towards the door.