P.O and Imogen

It's Zico's Fault

Imogen's POV.

I opened my eyes to see that P.O had caught me. I could feel his hands holding me up. I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

"Are you ok?" he asked. Ugh why did he have to become my best friend. Hes so nice and caring that I can't help but feel something towards him. I nodded my head in reply. He lifed me up to my feet and waited for me to compose myself.

"Thank you" I said sincerely. 

"Um. You just finished work right?" he asked me. Oh my god why is he asking me that.

"Y-yeah" I cursed myself for stuttering. He just smiled and looked me in the eyes.

"Great. Then lets go for a walk!" he pulled me out of the cafe and we started walking who knows where.

The walk was silent, but it was comfortable silence. We liked being in each others company and not talking some times. It made us feel more relaxed. However as much as I like the silence it was getting too much for even me.

"I wanted to ask you something" P.O said suddenly breaking the silence before I got the chance.

"Hm?"

"You see Imogen. I uh I like you." he said carefully. I was shocked. "I was wondering if you would like to go out some time?" he added. I was still frozen. After all this time, he had feelings for me too. I would never have guessed. I blinked a few times before finally realizing that this wasn't a dream.

"O-of c-course, I-i would l-love to" I replied once again cursing that I stuttered. His face lit up and he started jumping up and down excited and happy, screaming "WOOHOO". I couldn't help myself but laugh at the situation. He really was something.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV.

However even though P.O and Imogen's relationship are now more than just best friends, I wonder how Zico and Minny's is going.

"GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW! Minny screamed at Zico. It was evident that he was hurt but he also understood why she was yelling at him. It was his fault after all.

"FINE I'M LEAVING!" he yelled back matching Min-Seo's tone but also with a hint of saddness. He gathered his things and went to stay at U-Kwon's house.

'I hope I can fix things between us' was all Zico could think of.