Part 2: The Guys

It's Zico's Fault

A few hours later...

"Woah" They gasped at the small but beautiful house that I live in. I just smiled at them and unlocked the door.

"I expected something bigger but damn this is still nice" P.O said to me still in awe of the house before him. I just laughed at him before replying. 

"Oh by the way I should mention that I have a roommate and I also advise you not to piss her off" I said inviting them in. They all filed in agreeing not to annoy Minny until Kyung was about to step through the door.

"Wait..." The others and I turned to look at him "Are you saying you live with a girl?!" Now it was my turn to have all eyes on me.

"Uh yeah..." I replied and as if on queue Minny appeared.

"Can you please close the door you're letting the cold in" She said. The others now turned to her and their mouths dropped. She started to look uncomfortable so I coughed to get their attention.

"She's right get out of the door way" I said pulling them all through.

"Dude how come you never told us you lived with someone and that it was a girl?!!" U-Kwon whispered to me. I just shrugged.

"Anyway, guys this is Park Min-Seo and Minny these are my group members, Park Kyung, Lee Taeil, Pyo Jihoon, Kim Yukwon, Lee Minhyuk and Ahn Jaehyo" I said introducing them to each other.

"Hello" Minny said and bowed to them. In which they replied hello and bowed back. There was an awkward silence for few minutes as the others went to sit down on the lounge.

"Um theres some snacks and stuff in the kitchen if you want any... Also I hope you don't mind but I have a lot of work I need to do, so if you need anything I'll just be in my room" Minny said before exiting.

"What the hell Zico!" U-Kwon yelled at me.

"Yeah. What the !" this time it was Jaehyo.

"Dude how could you not tell us?!" P.O called.

"Yah, just calm down would you" I said before anyone else could say anything.

"Wasn't that the girl from the cafe?" Taeil asked still lost in thought. Everyone looked at him and then turned back to me.

"Uh, yeah it is. This place was cheap and close to the studio so I moved here.." I said trying to act casual.

2 hours later...

"Oh you guys are still here?" Minny asked surprised.

"Yes we are. Sorry if we're intruding" Jaehyo replied.

"No, no it's alright. I was just about to make dinner, did you want to stay for it?" She said with a massive smile on her face. The guys sat around in shock at the offer but still accepted it.

"Awesome!" she exclaimed. "Z can you give me a hand?"

"Sure thing" I replied happily.

"Z?" the others said and burst out laughing.

"Whats wrong with it?"

"Nothing its just new to us" P.O said trying to stop his laughter.

"Well I think its a good nickname and if you continue to laugh at it you wont be getting dinner" Minny said getting a bit fed up with them laughing at the name she gave me. This also managed to stop them almost instantly.

"That's what I thought" she said and walked away with me following behind while the rest sat dumbfounded.