Chapter 2

The Flower Four (F4)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     The next day, she arrives at her new school. Predictably, she is a complete fish out of the water in this place where students flash luxury vehicles (while Taeyeon arrives by helicopter) and designer clothing.

 

Jessica wanders around, searching for the swimming area, when she hears the strains of a violin. Curious, she follows the sound and comes to its source : a guy dressed all in white, playing his violin out in the woods. When he sees her, she asks in a flustered tone. 

 

"Um...where is the swimming pool?" 

 

He points her right in the direction without saying anything.

 

"Ah, Over there! Thank you....excuse me, please continue what you were doing...bye." she bows and runs off in mortification, but also impressed at his pretty face.

 

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When she was on her way upstairs, somebody squealed, "It's the F4!!" 

 

As it is, F4 arrives in a blaze of glory. The F4's appearance sends all the girls squealing and everyone's rushing to the entrance to welcome their overlords. Jessica went down and moves over to the crowd. There, she saw the guy from a while ago who plays the violin, is one of them.

 

All of a sudden, Taeyeon looks over at one of the bystanders who immediately quivers in fear. 

 

"I-is there a problem?" asked the student.

 

"I'll give you three seconds." the leader said.

 

"Huh? What?"

 

"One....two....three." he then, grabbed the student's collar gently. In a supremely bored but authoritative voice, he asks Sooyoung for the rest of his juice.

 

"Sooyoung-ah, any of that juice left?" he asked.

 

"Yeah. Want me to give it to you?" Sooyoung hands him the juice bottle then Taeyeon pours it all over the hapless student and left.

 

Afterwards, Jessica sputters at Taeyeon's assiness when everybody left. This attracts the attention of the three 'Queen bees'. They stick up for F4.

 

"What a crazy bastard!" she fumed. "Are these people mute or something? How come they were just standing there, not doing anything?" she blurts out and rolled her eyes.

 

"Oh..my..god. I can't believe what I just heard." Jessica turned around and saw three girls.

 

"Who are you?" Jessica asked.

 

"Us?" one said then rolled her eyes.

 

"Oh, we haven't introduced yet. We are..Hyuna."

 

"Bora."

 

"Hyorin."

 

"You can call us the Three Beauties of Shinhwa High." Hyuna exclaimed while Jessica just stare at them furrowing her eyebrows.

 

"You said crazy something..you weren't reffering to our F4, right, scholarship student?" Hyuna questioned.

 

"F..F what?" Hyuna rolled her eyes once again. "So, the people who publicly humiliated that kid..that was the infamous F4?" Jessica asked.

 

"Infamous? More like, famous! You better watch your mouth or else you're gonna be in big trouble." Bora butted in. "You guys own a Laundromat." she added.

 

"Not a Laundromat. Dry cleaner." she corrects. The three girls laughed. "What about it?" she questioned widden her eyes at them.

 

"Since it's your first day here, we'll let it slip." Hyorin told Jessica.

 

"Speaking ill about our F4 Princes'!" Bora yelled.

 

"Why? Can't I do that? I mean, what's so great about them?" Jessica quest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter