Ep 1: The Unveiling

A Swag Love

*3rd POV*

STUDIO

MC 1: Hello viewers! Welcome back to a new season of We Got Married. *claps*

MC 2: Today, we are going to meet a new couple.

MC 1: That’s right. I’m super excited to meet them.

MC 2: But before we do, we have a few guests in the studio with us today.

MC 1:  Please welcome GOT7’s Jinyoung and BamBam. *claps*

Jinyoung and BamBam: Hello, we’re GOT7. *bows*

MC 2: Are the two of you excited for this season?

Jinyoung: Yes, we are. We are both excited to meet the new couple and see what’s in store for them.

BamBam: It feels like the MCs are the landlords who are waiting for new tenants to move in.

Jinyoung: That's right. It's like you wonder who they are, how they are like and how well they will do in this season.

MC 2: Exactly. I heard that one of them is from a popular group and the other is a famous model.

MC 1: With that, who do you two think our new couple might be?

Jinyoung: I think they might be model Park Hyeong Seop and Twice’s Momo.

BamBam: No hyung, I think the new couple might be KNK’s Seungjun and model Song Hae Na.

MC 1: Shall we watch and see if any of your predictions are correct?

VIDEO

09/10/16 - 12:00pm

Muffled sound of a familiar music can be heard playing as the cameraman approached a door. Taking a peek into the room, the camera caught sight of the blurred figures in the middle of dance practice for their upcoming comeback. Panting could be heard as the music ended. Soon after, a knocked on the door could be heard, gaining the attention of the group. The members stopped the music and looked at one another in question, wondering who could be at the door. One of them walked up to the door to open it, only to be startled when a camera came into view.

 

“Oh? Hello, please come in,” the member greeted the production crew politely, before allowing the crew to enter the practice room. As the camera approached the group, the identities of the mysterious figures were unveiled to the viewers being the members of the ever popular boy group, BTS.

“Hello, we’re BTS”, the boys greeted the viewers together, before receiving a big red box. Rap Monster placed the box on the floor before opening it. Inside the box contained a handphone, a wedding bouquet and a fancy envelope.

 

“Oh! Is someone getting married?” J-Hope exclaimed as he picked up the bouquet before carefully passing it to Jin. The maknae line picked up the handphone and fiddled with it, wondering why the production crew place it in there.

 

“Hyung, a map is shown on the handphone. Are we supposed to go to the location shown,” the youngest member said, showing the older members. Suga picked up the abandoned envelope and pulled out a WGM card.

 

“Guys, maybe reading this card would help us understand what’s going on,” Suga said, catching the attention of his group members. He then passed it to Rap Monster who read the message on the card out aloud as the remaining members crowded around their leader,

 

“TO: ______,

Congratulation on being selected as a virtual husband. You have now become an official couple of We Got Married. Your virtual married life will start from today. Inside the box, you will find everything you need to meet your virtual wife. Please bring the items in the box and find her. Dress-code for the first meeting is 'wedding'.

Hint:

FROM: We Got Married crew”

 

The boys noticed that the name of the intended recipient was not said, and speculated who it may be. Everyone was hoping that it might be them being casted on the show, except for one particular member. He didn’t think he was the husband, therefore, shrugging his shoulders as he wandered off to the nearest couch. Noticing the silver metallic paint covering who it is address to, the remaining boys eagerly scratched the paint off. The name under the paint revealed to be the unexpected member, Suga. Six mouths dropped in astonishment as they looked at one another before looking at where the new husband is at. Noticing the silence, Suga looked up and saw the members staring at him.

 

“Hmm? What’s with those looks? Did you guys find out who among us is the husband?” the new virtual husband questioned them. V took the card and passed it to the older member

 

“Hyung, you might want to take a look at this,” V said, wondering how his hyung would handle this announcement. The rapper read the card properly, then did a double take on the name printed on the card.

 

“Me? I'm the husband?” Suga said pointing to himself in shocked.

INTERVIEW ROOM

Q: Please introduce yourself.

SG: Hello, I’m Suga from BTS. *shows his gummy smile*

Q: How do you feel knowing that you were selected?

SG: I am still in shocked. *laughed* I honestly thought that it might have been either Jin hyung or one of the younger members who was chosen.

Q: Any guesses on who might your virtual wife be?

SG: Hmm, judging from the hint, I have a few guesses. It could either be Gyuri, After School’s Nana or model Kwon Da In?

Q: Anything you would like to say to your wife?

SG: To whom my wife may be, I may be awkward and clumsy but I promise to be good to you and do my best in taking care of you. Let’s have a blissful marriage. *shows his gummy smile and waves goodbye*

VIDEO

Meanwhile, at a different location, it's another busy day on set. The sounds of camera shutter whirred and clicked as the lighting system flashed and popped with every photograph snapped of a blurry silhouette. Stylists bustled around touching up on the blurred figure’s makeup and hair every once in a while. It wasn't long till the last few shots were taken, signifying the end of the photoshoot. The blurred figure thanked the photographer and the staffs for their hard work before proceeding to the dressing room. Shortly after, the WGM production crew knocked on the door and was let in by the mysterious figure’s manager.

 

The unknown figure noticed the crew and greeted them brightly, showing the viewers the mysterious person’s famous smile. As the crew approached to where the unknown person was sitting, that person’s identity was revealed to be international model, Kwon Da In.

Da In was handed a big red box. Confused to what’s inside, she opened the box, revealing its content. Inside the box contained similar items as the ones given to Suga: a handphone, a boutonniere and a fancy envelope. Picking up the envelope, she pulled out a WGM card and carefully read it aloud.

 

“TO: Kwon Da In,

Congratulation on being selected as a virtual wife. You have now become an official couple of We Got Married. Your virtual married life will start from today. Inside the box, you will find everything you need to meet your virtual husband. Please bring the items in the box and find him. Dress-code for the first meeting is 'wedding'.

Hint:

(Your husband’s smile)

FROM: We Got Married crew”

 

"I'm getting married?" Da In said in utter disbelief.

 

"I wonder how your brother will react to the news of his baby sister getting married to someone without his knowledge," her manager said, laughing in amusement. Da In immediately felt sorry for whoever her husband is, knowing how protective her older brother is. He will definitely give her husband a hard time.

 

"Speaking of Jiyong oppa, manager oppa, don't you think my husband's smile reminds you of oppa's smile?" she asked her manager, passing him the card in exchange for the handphone. Her manager noticed the reddening of her cheeks when she mentioned the word 'husband'. He proceeded to about it before turning his attention to the hint.

 

“Oh, oppa, it seems like I have to wear a white dress to meet my husband at this location,” the model said to her manager, whose attention shifted from the hint to the map on the handphone.

INTERVIEW ROOM

Q: Please introduce yourself.

DI: Hello, I’m Kwon Da In. *shows her famous dimple smile*

Q: How do you feel knowing that you were selected?

DI: I was surprised. I kept thinking “this can’t be” and “this must be a prank”. After a while, it began to stink in that it might be real, and that's when I got excited and nervous at the same time. *giggled* Honestly, I didn’t expect to get married so soon, especially before Jiyong oppa. *giving viewers’ a cheeky smile*

Q: Any guesses on who might your virtual husband be?

DI: From the hint, I could only think of 3 people who has similar smile as oppa. It could be either EXO’s Xiumin, BTS’ Suga or Seventeen’s Woozi?

Q: Anything you would like to say to your husband?

DI: Hello to whomever my husband may be, we may not know what lies ahead of us but I promise to do my best in this marriage and care for you to the best of my abilities. Let’s have a blissful marriage. *grinning widely and waves goodbye*

 



© 2017 All Rights Reserved

I don't own any photos used or any of the characters in this story, except my OC.

Hope you like the first chapter of this story. I'll post a summary of each important character in the next chapter.