Teaser ❤︎

A Swag Love

*3rd POV*

09/10/16

Muffled sound of a familiar music could be heard playing as the cameraman approached a door. Taking a peek into the room, the camera caught sight of the blurred figures in the middle of dance practice for their upcoming comeback. Panting could be heard as the music ended. Soon after, a knocked on the door could be heard, gaining the attention of the group. The members stopped the music and looked at one another in question, wondering who it was. One of them walked up to the door to open it. A camera came into view, startling the member.

 

“Oh? Hello, please come in,” the member greeted the production crew politely, before allowing the crew to enter the practice room. As the camera approached the group, the identities of the blurred figures were unveiled to the viewers being the members of …

Image result for fancy separator line

It’s another busy day on set. Sounds of camera clicking and bright light flashes whilst a photographer snapped shots of a blurry silhouette. Stylists bustled around touching up on the blurred figure’s makeup and hair once in a while. Last few shots were taken, signifying the end of the photoshoot. The blurred figure thanked them for their hard work before proceeding to the dressing room. The WGM production crew knocked on the door and was let in by the mysterious figure’s manager.

 

The unknown figure noticed the crew and greeted them brightly, showing the viewers the mysterious person’s famous smile. As the crew approached to where the unknown person was sitting, that person’s identity was revealed to be ...