Introducing Our Newest Couple

A Swag Love

 

The Newlyweds:-

The Wife

Name: Kwon Da In

Birth date: July 09, 1993

Age: 23 (in 2016)

Height: 165cm

Job: An international model.

Description: Baby sister of the Kwon siblings: Kwon Ji Yong and Kwon Da Mi. Like her siblings, Da In shares their love of fashion. She also has similar personality as her siblings; easily lightens everyone’s mood, playful, outgoing and a lovable person.

 

The Husband

Name: Suga | Min Yoon Gi

Birth date: March 09, 1993

Age: 23 (in 2016)

Height: 176cm

Job: Swag Rapper of idol group BTS. Songwriter and producer.

Description: Suga is a straightforward guy who is honest and blunt with his opinions. He may seem cold but secretly cares deeply about those who are important to him.

Image result for fancy separator line

Their Families:-

BTS

Members: Jin (Kim Seok Jin) | Suga (Min Yoon Gi) | J-Hope (Jung Ho Seok) | Rap Monster (Kim Nam Joon) | Jimin (Park Ji Min) | V (Kim Tae Hyung) | Jungkook (Jeon Jeong Guk)

Description: Popular 7 members boy group that Suga calls family. They are hardworking, lovable, and energetic bunch who are complete sweethearts. The boys love to joke and tease one another. They are completely excited to meet their new family member.

 

Kwon Ji Yong

Description: Rapper, songwriter, producer and fashion icon. The protective older brother of Da In. Shares a similar personality as Da In. Due to this, the two of them get along very well. All three of the Kwon siblings share a close bond, often seen showing their unconditional love and support for each other. This earned them the title of the Nation’s Siblings by netizens.