Back To Square One

Hear The Wind Sing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb nervously wiped her wet palms against her jeans after finally arriving in front of someone's door. This is it. She's finally going to meet back the person whom she dumped at the airport two years ago.

 

Choi Yuna, also known as Yuju.

 

Is she doing well? Did she meet someone else to replace Sinb's spot in her heart? Or perhaps, the older girl could already have gotten married and have a family of her own.

 

What was she thinking really when she decided to break her relationship with Yuju. The latter was the most perfect girl anyone could find on earth and yet, Sinb just couldn't risk the chance of losing the opportunity to land the job at the major car company if she kept her relationship with Yuju any longer.

 

There was no way that she could focus on both of them at the same time, thus her decision of dumping Yuju but she herself suffered the consequences of doing so.

 

As cheesy as it sounds, her heart never felt emptier when Yuju was gone.

 

It took the bell a few rings before the door was opened, and Sinb could not breathe the moment she saw the person opening the door. It was in fact Yuju, and she had gotten more beautiful compared to the last time Sinb had seen her.

 

As Yuju stared at her wide-eyed, Sinb took the chance to start a conversation by putting on her most charming smile before trying to use one of her old pick-up lines.

 

"Why, I must be knocking on heaven's door because there's an angel standing right-"

 

The door was slammed to her face just before she get to finish her words and Sinb whimpered in response, rubbing her nose in pain. "-In front of me... well, looks like I'm going to get a nose job after this."

 

Sinb was expecting that to come. Who on earth on their right mind would treat the person who dumped you without any warning nicely anyways?

 

But no worries, she already has a plan in mind to get Yuju back, she told herself.

 

Sinb tried to regain her composure a few seconds later and stared into the camera to which she knew Yuju would be looking at inside. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" She chuckled. "Anyways, I need a place to crash on for this week. Someone stole my luggage earlier and the only thing I have with me is my phone right now. I don't really know anyone else other than you here..." 

 

It didn't take long for Yuju's reply to come through the speaker next to the door. "Go to hell." 

 

"As much as I would like to, I can't love. Now would you be a dear and let me in? I'd have to resort to the hard way if you keep being cold to me..." her voice trailed off in purpose as she whistled, loud enough for Yuju to hear. "I still have those nudes that you sent me before-" 

 

Just then, Yuju burst through the door with her cheeks flushed in a mix of both embarrassment in anger and she hung her head down, not wanting to meet Sinb's gaze.

 

"Come on in."

 

"Thank you gorgeous." Sinb playfully winked to which Yuju quickly dismissed and the latter shut the door in annoyance as soon as Sinb stepped in, her eyes watching every move her ex is making inside her apartment.

 

Why did she have to be so bold back then when she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter