chapter 3 : the dragon rider

Fire Starter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(chapter 3)  :  T  H  E   D  R  A  G  O  N   R  I  D  E  R 

"Where am I?" I whispered with difficulty as I felt a headache starting to occur at my temples moving towards my eyes. Winds were slapping at my face and it was painful for me to open my eyes. Once I felt a little alive and awake, I forced myself to see where I am and saw that there were like misty fog surrounding me. I heard a cough and saw a guy sitting in front with his back facing towards me. All I could decipher was the leather vest that he was wearing, the muscular back that I can see protruding from it, his dark chocolate brown hair, and that scar that he had on the back of his nape that was long enough to disappear under his shirt.

"Where am I?" I uttered a little more loudly when suddenly I felt an itch on my neck and went to scratch it until--

"WHY AM I TIED UP?" I yelled frightenedly and he seemed to take notice and glanced at me, "Oh, you're awake," he said as he turned around until he was fully facing me. Only now I noticed his roughed out face, his slightly wavy hair that looked like it hasn't been washed for days, his dark brown eyes examining me, his pinched nose that droops down a little at the tip, and his lips the perfect pinkish tint that I have ever seen in my whole life.

He would've been way more attractive if he didn't kidnap me and strapped me on a saddle using rope.

"Who are you--WHAT THE ARE WE FLYING?!" I screeched garishly as it finally registered in my mind that we were flying and the misty fog that I thought about earlier were actually clouds. But what really caught me off guard was the thing that we were riding on, a creature that I knew were only myths and were part of legends. It had wings that looked like could stretch for miles and miles, scaly red skin, horns on its head, and a tail. If you still didn't guess what is was, it's a dragon by the way. 

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH--Oomphf!" I let out an ear-splitting scream as I stared at my kidnapper who suddenly stood up and walked towards me, not minding if he would fall or not. "Be quiet! You're starting to irritate me and it hasn't even been a minute." His palm was covering my mouth and I stared at him with my eyes wide open, deliberating with myself if it is the dragon that is scaring me or the kidnapper that was in front of me. 

Should I bite his hand? my conscience started speaking to me. Unless you wanna die, then be my guest. My other conscience told me and I decided to follow her and not risk being thrown off this creature. I started breathing more calmly but still breathing heavily to catch my breath and the guy seemed to sense that as he started to lower his hand till it wasn't covering my mouth.

"Who are you?" the question instantly flew out of my mouth and I saw that slight smirk he had at the tip of his mouth.

"Isn't it too early for introductions? I prefer to be the unknown mysterious guy for now," the dragon rider suddenly winked at me before going back to his post, sitting at the front with his back facing towards me. This guy was obviously a douchebag and an ! 

"Tell me who you are now, you kidnapper! I will report you to the police and your will not be sitting on that seat but will be behind bars!" I roared furiously as my headache started to subside but was slowly replacing to anger as he scoffed at me and started shaking his head left to right. "You obviously don't understand the situation you are in right now," he spoke in a quite monotone voice but I can sense the sarcasticness that was radiating off of him right now.

"No Mr. Kidnapper. You're the one who certainly doesn't know what position you are in right now. My Dad is a lawyer and if you dare cross him, he will make sure that you will never see daylight again." I basically spat my words at him but I guess I only angered him as he rose up from his seat, faced me, and started sauntering to where I was at. He held my chin with his hand and I forcefully tried to remove it from his grasp but he wouldn't budge.

"If you think you're safe, think again missy. You're tied up and flying on a dragon. Now I don't care if your Dad is a lawyer because if he met me, he would pray to his God and pray that he should never cross paths with me again and if I were you, you should follow in the footsteps of Daddy dearest. Now shut up," he huffed at me sharply, his words still ringing in my head. He let go of my chin and I glared from behind him as he went back to hit seat.

If he thinks I am someone who backs down easily, he should think again.

"Excuse you and who told you that you're the boss of me? Is it your ps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter