Hours of Shopping

Share House

                Karina wakes up when hear an alarm and surprise when it already late for her class. She quickly gets ready and when she steps out from her room, she notices her housemates are relaxing at living room. She asks, “You guys don’t have any class today?”

                “It is Sunday which means no class.” Say Keito.

                “You may not realize it is Sunday because you have been asleep ever too long.” Say Rin.

                Jimin says, “You really like your sleep, huh?”

                Karina checks the time on her phone and says, “even I want to go back to sleep, it will exhaust me to do it. I have made my decision; I’m going out for some shopping today. Do any of you want to ask me buy anything for you?”

                It seems the other three want to join her and they get ready to go out. Keito asks, “So, where we are going?”

                “I’m planning go to a place that I always go with Reiko-san but if any of you want to go other place, I’m open for decision.” Say Karina.

                “I know what kind of place that you’re referring and I want to go there. That place has something I that I want.” Say Rin.

                Jimin asks, “How we go there?”

                Karina takes out something from the key box and says, “We will use the car since we may buy a lot of thing. I will drive up there.”

                Four of them go to garage and surprise to see rows of cars in there. Karina explains, “My uncle really love car and has too many that make he keeps some of it here. For now, we will use this car since it has huge storage that I really love.”

                “You know how to drive?” ask Jimin.

                “I can drive because my brother also like Bidou-san, like car and I get to learn some skill from him. Ah, I remember something, my brother is a car racer and that’s how I learn his skills.” Say Karina.  All of them get on the car and begin their journey despite worry if that girl’s driving skill.

**********

                “It is good to know you can drive safely.” Say Jimin when they get off from the car.

                Karina only giggles before asks, “What do you mean by that? Of course I know how to drive safely. If not, I wouldn’t able to get hold of my license this long.”

                They arrive in front of shopping mall and Karina says, “Let’s meet here in few hours as I need to search things for the house.”

                “Let me help you.” Say Keito.

                “I will go somewhere… by myself.” Rin bluntly says before walk away.

                Karina only says, “I remember Reiko-san told me that Rin-chan is a loner. That’s why she arranges for her to stay in that house.”

                Jimin seem thinking about something and says, “I will go after her as I’m sure you will be busy to search things.”

                “If you need us to buy anything, just mail us.” Say Keito.

                They decide to buy things that need for them to prepare meals for the house. Keito pushes the trolley while Karina decides to choose ingredient. He asks, “If Rin-chan is a loner, what about you?”

                “Me? Maybe I call myself as an otaku and a freak. I grow up as the only daughter in the family with my 5 brothers. My personality is something that I shape while grow up with my brothers that make me a bit boyish.” Say Karina. She chooses a box of cherry tomato and thinks if she should get another one.

                Keito take the box from her hand and take another one before place it into the trolley before says, “Even you’re boyish, I’m sure you still have feminine side of you.”

                “I have feminine side? I hope you’re true about that as I never in good relationship with girl. Most of my friends are dude since they never complain about how I look like.” Say Karina. She want to fixes her ponytail but her tie accidentally snap that make her whine, “Not at time like this~!”

                Keito take off his cap and wear it on her head before says, “You can use this first until we get the replacement. You must don’t like hair in your face.”

                “Thanks for the cap. I always want to cut this hold hair but Reiko-san keep saying I should keep it long if I want other people to recognize me as a girl. She always helps me when come to things that involve appearance.” Say Karina as she fixes the cap.

                “She sounds like a mom who always wants to make sure her daughter to be always looking pretty.” Say Keito. He curious when hear that girl mumble something, “If only my life is not like this…”

                That girl notices something and asks, “Hey, what about we make takoyaki party tonight?”

                “That could be a good idea.” Say Keito.

                Karina smiles to hear that and says, “I found some ‘interesting’ that give interesting taste.” She begins grab things that she could use for the takoyaki party.

***************

                Rin become annoy when she realize Jimin is behind her. She place a mug back to its place before says, “I thought I already said that I want to be alone.”

                “I think it would be good if there is someone with you since your aunt already trusts us to look after both of you girls. It is better for you to be with someone.” Say Jimin. He begins browse things on rack and says, “This shop offer great things. I always want to come to this kind of place since it really easy when I need to buy gifts.”

                “Have ever anyone say to you that you’re annoying?” ask Rin in annoyance.

                “Never, and you’re the first one who say that to me.” Say Jimin. He asks, “It is really suffocated to be with someone?”

                “I never say anything like that.” Rin bluntly says that.

                Jimin seem like could read her when he says, “You may not say it but you’re actually show it. That’s only my assumption from what I heard since you seem comfortable with us.”

                “I only act like I’m comfortable and also I feel okay to have another girl inside the house that is not that annoying.” Say Rin. She decides to buy mug for each member of the house as she remember how Karina whine the mugs in the house look super plain. She choose black cat mug for Karina, guitar mug for Keito, dancer mug for Jimin, and Pikachu mug for herself. She turns to him and says, “I think it is better for you to mind your own business since I will not help you.”

                “Don’t sound so cold to me~! We’re housemate, right?” whine Jimin but that girl completely ignores him and walk straight to the cashier.

                He keeps following that girl that make her asks, “What do you want from me?”

                “Don’t worry about me. I’m just looking out for you.” Reply Jimin happily.

                “Stop it! You sound like a creepy stalker.” Say Rin.

**************

                They meet up back at where they already agree and Karina notice Rin is holding something. The first thing she says, “You should let the guy bring it for you. That looks quite heavy.”

                “If I let him bring it, he will know what I bought.” Say Rin.

                Karina takes a peek and says, “Wah! That’s really cool! Where you get everything?”

                “It’s at Casaria, the one that sell a lot of many things that have various design.” Say Rin.

                “I know that shop but I never know they will sell something like this. I’m sure I will go there next time.” Say Karina happily.

                They decide to grab some lunch at a place before go back home as they tired doing the shopping. Karina want to drive back but Keito already snatch the key and say, “I already remember the way back and just let the guy to do it for you.”

                “You know how to return my words back to me…” mock Karina.