002

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Seulgi found herself exiting in a cab in Han River's Walking Paths.

 

 

This time, there's no Taeyeon and she's much more earlier, 3:50 AM. 

 

 


"I, uh, what the hell?!" Seulgi exclaimed as she was now standing exactly where she saw the Taeyeon look-a-like. She realized based on the different buildings on the road across the paths. 

 

 


As far as Seulgi can remember, she just landed her foot on Mapo-gu Bridge but here she was. 

 

 


Her heart nearly leaped out of her chest when she saw a small shadow just few steps in front of her, thanks to the streetlight. 

 

 

"Wh-who are you?! D-don't even bother c-coming c-clos-er! I-I-" What in the world was Seulgi even doing here? She doesn't know why she was here at 3 in the morning. 

 

 


The shadow doesn't even seem to be cooperating with Seulgi as it begins to step out of the darkness. 

 

 


Oh . 

 

 

"D-don't move." Seulgi stuttered. 

 

 

Everytime the shadow steps forward, Seulgi steps backwards.

 

 

Little-by-little, she sees the owner of its shadow. 

 

 

"Taeyeon Unnie.." Seulgi lowly said before collapsing in the ground. 

 

 

 

-

 

Seulgi inhaled and exhaled deeply, she was grasping for air. 

 


She ran outside as quick as possible and served herself a glass of water. 

 


"What a dream." 

 


Pain starts to take place in Seulgi's head and she groaned putting a hand to comfort it. 

 

"It felt so real, though." 

 

 

She glanced at the clock in her living room, 12PM. 

 

 

". I'm late." 

 

 

Seulgi fastened up her pace and head to the bathroom. 

 


-

 

 
"So what made our artistic princess late for almost two hours?" 

 

 

"Good afternoon too, Taehyung." Seulgi greeted. Truth is, she was actually just late for one hour but fixing herself and going there took her atleast one and a half hour. Nonetheless, she was still late. 

 

 

"Good thing, the instructor's not here yet." another head popped behind an easel just across them. 

 

 

Seulgi laughed. "Omg Mino, what the heck are you wearing?" 

 

 

"It's called a beret, you uncultured swine." Yura said, arranging her easel just beside Seulgi. 

 

 

"Oh la vache! How dare you not know this Kang Seulgi?!" Mino exclaimed with wide eyes and wide mouth. 

 

 

"What does that even mean?" Seulgi asked. 

 

 

"Means he loves it." Seulgi was startled when I voice behind her spoke. 

 

 

"Oh , Byul, you scared me."

 

 

"T'es bête!" Mino said with an accent. "It means holy cow." 

 

 


The instructor coughed. "After 5 minutes, we'll start class." 

 

 

They all signed up for this art class and they're at the intermediate level. 

 

 

Surprisingly, Moonbyul and Taehyung made it and Seulgi knows Taehyung did because of his  love for Van Gogh which became his inspiration and for his 4D mind. Same with Moonbyul, with her passion and maybe a little bit of scritty-scratch here and then. 

 

 

But ofcourse, there's no impossibilty to it. As long as you love art and you're doing what you love. It's not harmful. 

 

 

"Did any of you see Taeyeon Unnie enter?" Seulgi asked. 

 

 

Taeyeon was also their classmate though she's likely the oldest. 

 

 

"Didn't you come inside with her?" Mino said. 

 

 

"I did?" Seulgi blankly asked. 

 

 

She didn't. She was late, why would Taeyeon be with her at that moment?

 

 

"I know you did. I think I saw her just behind you when you entered." Taehyung added. 

 

 

"Yura, did you see?" Seulgi asked her seatmate. 

 

 

"You're already here when I came." she flatly answered. 

 

 

"Don't even bother asking." Moonbyul said, starting to make on her easel, without the instructor's consent. 

 

 

Seulgi hasn't even spoken yet. 

 

 

"I wasn't even going to." Seulgi said. 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter