003

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi groaned as she woke up, she doesn't know why there's a glass of water on the table beside her, but at that moment she doesn't mind as she quickly gulped it down. 

 


See, she'd be the first to die in a horror movie. 

 


"Why in the world am I having dreams of that Taeyeon Unnie look-a-like?! No. Why did I even think of approaching her?! Why did they have the same clothes?! Why did they look the same?!" Seulgi exclaimed loudly. 

 

 

One day was enough, two was suffocating. She can't imagine having more days of dreaming about her and their interactions. 

 

 

 

"You regret meeting me?" 

 

 

 

The glass of water almost fell from Seulgi's right hand. 

 

 


Seulgi looked around, wondering what in the world is she doing here. Ofcourse she won't wonder "who" is that person since she just mentioned awhile ago her name, which Seulgi created.

 

 


"Please tell me this is just a dream. Please tell me this is just a dream." Seulgi muttered lowly. 

 

 


"Neither of them are dreams." 

 

 

The owner of the voice stepped out of the curtain where she was just simply standing seconds ago and off she went to Seulgi's bed. 

 

 

Seulgi backed away automatically but the other girl gripped her arm.

 

 

 

She's cold. Literally cold. 

 

 


The girl scooted closer to Seulgi which made the latter's breath hitched.

 

 


"So, do you regret seeing me?" 

 

 


Again, her breath was cold. 

 

 


"I-I d-don't." Seulgi stuttered. 

 

 

Seulgi realized that she did look like Taeyeon at some point, especially from afar. But right now that they are inches apart, the girl had unique features. Wide eyes, pointy nose, and plump lips. The perfect recipe for the perfect human being. 

 

 

Seulgi noticed how beads of red start to illuminate the other girl's eyes, she can't help but to be in awe. 

 

 

"Woah." 

 

 

Seulgi saw how the other girl's brows furrowed, her irides are now becoming a pool of black. 

 

 


It scared the living daylight of Seulgi. 

 

 


"What the ." 

 


If you would see, the girl in front of her looked exactly like she was possessed by some demon.

 

 


"P-please d-don't m-maul me to d-death." Seulgi stuttered.

 

 


Seulgi immediately regretted saying that as the girl's eyes flickered, now she has an idea how to slaughter me in my own room. 

 

 

The usual Seulgi backed away, she was aware the bed is only suitable for one person and she was also aware that she's close to falling. 

 

 

The other girl grabbed Seulgi once again. 

 

 

"I won't" her eyes are back to normal as if nothing happened. 

 

 


"Wh-what was that?" Seulgi asked while stuttering, she didn't know where she had the guts to ask but she had the right to know. 

 

 

After all the said girl invaded her personal space countless times. 

 

 


"What?" the girl innocently asked. 

 

 

Seulgi wondered, did she even know what she just actually did? 

 

 

"That." 

 

 

Seulgi pointed to her eyes which she immediately regretted as the red in her irides start to come back again. 

 

 

Seulgi felt her face being pulled by the girl's hand on her chin. 

 

 

"You are to fall asleep." the girl slowly said while looking straight at Seulgi's eyes, likewise with Seulgi. 

 

 


"I just woke up. Why would you let me sleep again?" Seulgi casually asked. 

 

 


She saw how the other's eyebrows furrowed again and again, her eyes went black again. 

 

 


Seulgi felt the weight of her bed lessen and before she can open her eyes after naturally blinking, the other girl was gone. 

 

 


"So that wasn't a dream." Seulgi gasped. "Those weren't dreams."

 

 

-

 

 

A petite body filled with scars and bruises crashed into a desk filled with candles and skulls startling the only person in the room. 

 

 

"What th- Joohyun!" 

 

 

 

The so-called "Joohyun" scoffed upon hearing it. 

 

 


"That's your name, what can I do?" the girl approached her and hissed when her hand made contact with Joohyun's arms. 

 


", you're smoking hot. Like literally. I've got to call Sehun." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter