001

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 5:05 AM. 55 more minutes until the sun releases its bright rays of light. 

 

 


It wasn't Seulgi who wished for this. Heck, she didn't even want this to happen. 

 

 

But here she is, struggling to walk after running for who knows how long. 

 

 


"Seulgi! We haven't even reached the end yet!" someone an inch smaller exclaimed. 

 

 

 

"End?!" Seulgi swore she almost collapsed from the midget's words. 

 

 

"Come on!" 

 

 

"Taeyeon unnie, I don't wanna die. I'm too young yet. Unlike you who's probably an ahjumma already." Seulgi whined. 

 

 

"Oh, Seulgi, get your together."  Taeyeon said. 

 

 

Seulgi was peacefully resting her soul in a condominium in Namyeong-dong, not really far from the heart of Seoul, yet this unnie of her urged her to jog in the paths of Han River.

 

 

What almost drained the life battery of her petite body was the fact that they had to cross the Mapo-gu Bridge walking! 

 

 

It was indeed fine to walk in the bridge. The sidewalks there aren't just build as decorations after all.

 

 

But her knuckhead of an unnie could've atleast used some "transportation" so she could've atleast enjoyed "walking" on Han River's paths. 

 


"Kang Seulgi, this is called Han Kang Walking Paths." she purposedly emphasized the "Kang"s and threw her arms dramatically. 

 

 


"You, my little dongsaeng, is a relative of this holy body of water. Simply saying, you must jog!" She continued. 

 

 

"Right." Seulgi agreed. Taeyeon nodded at the gesture, glad that Seulgi's getting the point. 

 

 

"This is, Han Kang Walking Paths." Seulgi continued, this time emphasizing at "Walking". "You, my airhead unnie, must just walk." 

 

 

Taeyeon flicked Seulgi's forehead before making a run. 

 

 

"Yah, Unnie!" Seulgi complained. 

 


-

 


Seulgi decided to not waste any of her remaining "precious" energy and just walked instead. 

 


She's been looking around non-stop, looking for stalls. 

 

 

"Where's water when you need it." she muttered. 

 

 

"There's a river behind you, though." a voice decided to interfere, Seulgi was a bit shocked then pissed at this person's "sarcasm" 

 

 

"Mineral water." Seulgi said glaring at that person. 

 

 

"Okay, okay. You know what, I'll buy you water when you catch me." 

 

 

Seulgi knew that listening to a fool would make her a fool also but here she was spending her "precious" energy in the hopes of capturing the small creature. 

 

 

"Catch me if you can!" Taeyeon shouted and laughed. 

 

 

-


Seulgi was panting so hard, she's sure her unnie's panting also as she saw her just simply standing few feet in front of her. 

 

 

She was wondering why her unnie is just relaxingly standing there and wondering why did she ever befriend that person but ofcourse her thirst came up on her fast. 

 

 

"T-Taeyeon un-unnie!" she managed to say as she clung her right arm on the girl's left shoulder like she's some sort of an assist grip of a car. 

 

 


Seulgi exhaled and inhaled deeply while her head was directed on the ground. She felt her unnie moved to look at her but no words were said. 

 

 

 

"Hah! So, you're guilty now unni-" 

 

 

Seulgi looked up and gasped. "Taeyeon unnie?" 

 

 


The girl was supposed to be red like her or sweaty or a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter