F I V E

Black Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[A/N: All of the characters and other names in this story belong to their rightful owner, the only character I own is Ueno Yuri.]

 

Masaki watched his younger brother with an amused look on his face as Hiroto stared blankly at the television screen, a sheepish grin appeared on his face as he remembered something that Sho – who works at the pub as well – told him about his younger brother’s little moment with Ueno Yuri just a few days ago.

 

“You’re going to burn a hole into the tv screen if you keep it staring at it Hiroto-kun.” Masaki joked, flashing a teasing smile at him.

 

The younger tore his gaze away from the screen just to glare at his older brother, “Shut up.” He retorted before looking away.

 

Masaki chuckled, shifting a bit from his seat then placed a hand under his cheek. “So…I heard from a very very reliable source about your little moment with the beautiful bartender back at the pub…and it happened after I left.” He said, waiting to see Hiroto’s reaction but the latter remained unfazed.

 

“We just talked.” Hiroto revealed, it was indeed true that they just talked but he knew Masaki wouldn’t leave him alone even if what he said was the truth.

 

“Talked? Really? Nothing else happened?”

 

“Just shut up Masaki.”

 

“Hiroto–”

 

“Shut it, you’re being even more annoying.”

 

“Man, you’re never going to get a girlfriend and end up dying alone.” Masaki groaned, shaking his head. "You're already quite man enough so go ask her out or something."

 

The younger Amamiya brother was starting to get irritated, he got up from the couch and grabbed his jacket & keys. “I’m going out, I might as well continue searching for aniki instead of getting bomboarded by your senseless questions.” He announced, heading towards the door.

 

“Hey that hurts! Oh and say hi to Yuri-chan for me!” His older brother shouted before laughing loudly, making the younger one slam the door behind and left.

 

---------------------

 

“So how did it go the other day? Was there any progress?” Sho asked for nth time yet again while walking towards the bus stop, Yuri shot her friend a look. “That’s a no, I guess.”

 

Yuri ignored her friend's constant questions, “What you’re rooting for might never happen, trust me.” She began, “Besides he's been going through a lot and having another one to worry about is probably the last thing on his mind. I just genuinely wish he finds his other older brother so his worries would be gone.” The lass heaved out sigh. She was about to say something again but was cut when she locked eyes with the very person that they were just talking about.

 

Her friend looked towards to where the lass was looking and saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter