T H R E E

Black Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[A/N: All of the characters and other names in this story belong to their rightful owner, the only character I own is Ueno Yuri.]

 

A couple of months had already gone by after their unexpected encounter in front of a nearby convenience store; Yuri was hoping to see him again at the pub the following night but to her dismay it was only Masaki – the older brother, who came. After weeks of lowkey wishing for him to show up with his brother, she just gave up hoping midway.

 

“You look like you’re disappointed seeing me again without Hiroto.” Masaki is what would always tell her whenever he comes by alone without his younger brother, teasing the girl while she would only roll her eyes at him and busied herself with work instead.

 

 

Hiroto felt very confused, he wants to try and live a little like what his brother had told him but the issue with finding their eldest brother and their parents’ unknown cause of death was pulling him back from doing what he desires. But if he did try to live a little, he was worried about involving Yuri with anything going on in his life that might cause her to be in danger.

 

The lad let out a groan, "So much for trying to think of living a little..." He sighed, massaging his temples.

 

His eyes wandered around the dim and empty park, thinking how the place was basically the same as how his life was – dark and dull – until he had encountered Ueno Yuri, there was something about her that makes him drawn to her a little. Maybe it was the fact that she was casual around him and didn't try to hit on him whenever he goes to the pub unlike the girl's co-workers who would be all over him.

 

Their accidental meeting in front of a convenience store somehow left him wanting to get to know her more but Hiroto had to control himself, he began distancing himself to let the lingering unknown feeling disappear and it did work (well that's according to himself but deep down it was only a lie).

 

“Ah!” a very familiar voice suddenly said, making him turn his head to where the voice came from – and to his surprise it was none other than Ueno Yuri.

 

The lass stood a few feet away from where he was; she flashed a small smile at him  and waved in an awkward manner before speaking again, “It’s been a while and we're meeting very very unexpectedly again.” She c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter