F O U R

Black Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[A/N: All of the characters and other names in this story belong to their rightful owner, the only character I own is Ueno Yuri.]

 

It was one of those slow nights at work for Yuri; there were only a few customers around the pub. Her eyes wandered around the place, as if she was trying to look for someone; her gaze landed on a familiar newcomer but it was not who she was expecting it to be.

 

“You know, I’m starting to think that you only want to see Hiroto and not me.” Masaki joked, sitting on one of the bar stools as he spoke.

 

The lass shot him a playful glare while she was making his usual drink, “Did you come here to tease me about your brother again or to drink?” She shot back, handing him the glass.

 

“I just came here to drink.” Masaki raised his hands in defense. “Also, he’ll probably here a little bit.” He grinned cheekily, taking the glass from the lass. "And you're welcome."

 

Yuri rolled her eyes then shook her head. “Just shut up and drink that.”

 

Their chitchat continued for about an hour or so until Masaki told her that he was heading elsewhere, Yuri bid him goodbye before going back to her work. Moments later as she was cleaning up the empty glasses left by the other customers, she heard someone sat on one of the stools which made her look up only to meet the gaze of the person she had been hoping to see. “Wha–“

 

 “Why do you look like you saw a ghost or something?” He asked, raising a brow upon seeing the shocked look on Yuri’s face.

 

Yuri felt her cheeks heat up a little and composed herself, “Well for starters, this is actually the first time in a while that I've seen you around here so of course I’m shocked. Second, are you going to have your usual?”

 

Hiroto nodded curtly, leaning over to the table and watched the lass scramble around inside the bar while she was making his usual drink. He found it quite fascinating while watching her do her work, when she was done he diverted his gaze elsewhere after taking his drink from her.

 

Yuri left him when a bunch of new customers arrived then came back to where he was when she noticed that he drank his usual drink almost in one shot, “Still no lead about your other older brother?” She asked, pouring another in his glass.

 

The lad looked up to her and heaved out a tired sigh, “I don’t know if you can actually call it a lead but we found a girl at the cemetery a few days ago…” He trailed off, “She told us she knows where *aniki was but when we got to the place it was trashed and he was not there.” Hiroto continued, drinking again.

 

“Hey at least there was something instead of nothing.” She stated, flashing him a small smile. Yuri felt bad for the youngest Amamiya brother, Masaki had told her about the respect that Hiroto h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter