A Perfect Day

A Perfect Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The long awaited taxi finally arrived in front of the apartment.

Taeyeon hurriedly comes out. After fixing her hair, checking herself out once again and making sure that she didn’t left anything out, she walked out and locked the door. She opened the taxi-cab and tucked herself in.

All along the ride, Taeyeon couldn’t even maintain her expression. She was just too excited. Yes, she remembers what day it is, and she is so happy knowing that Baekhyun does too and not forgetting it. He even prepared something for her. What is it this time? She smiles at the thought of his boyfriend who is full of surprises.

As she reaches the destination, she snaps out of her mind. After paid and thanked the driver, she comes out. A cold wind greeted her but it didn’t even slightly bother her. She has always loved the cold breeze of the sea. Carefully, she walks down the path into their favorite spot of the beach, where they usually visit to relieve some stress after a long tiring day of work. They often shared everything there, their secrets, goals, and dreams. That’s why they called this beach ‘The Beach of Dream’.

Baekhyun, on the other side, finally catches a glimpse of his girlfriend walking slowly towards his path. His mouth gaped open as he examined his girlfriend’s looks from a far. Her beautiful long-black locks that were let hanging loose on her bare shoulders were swept by the wind, framing her beautiful tiny face that was colored in a simple make up. Her white dress that was given by him complimented her perfect white porcelain skin. She looked absolutely gorgeous, he was in a complete lovestruck. Baekhyun was still in awe not realizing that Taeyeon is already in front of her.

Taeyeon smiles widely as she sees his boyfriend intense gaze, she swungs her hands in front of his eyes trying to get him back to his sense. “Hey, Baek? You okay?” he blinks in surprise, feeling ever so idiot. She only chuckles at his cute boyfriend.

Oh that goddamn smile, if he had stared at her a bit longer, he was sure he’s gonna lose it.

“I’m expecting you to look beautiful, not to look like a hell of Athena-goddess.” He stated, shaking his head slightly. “You look gorgeous as always, miss Kim Taeyeon.”

“And you are perfect, mr. Byun Baekhyun.”

She wasn’t complimented him for nothing, though. He really looked handsome with his white shirt and a black tuxedo, completed with his jet black hair that were styled upwards. It was her favorite hairstyle of him, it exposes more of his gorgeous oval-shaped face, his deadly jawline, and his forehead. Making him a million times more handsome than usual.

Baekhyun cocked his eyebrows, a smirk plastered on his face. “Like you don’t know that already.” And Taeyeon only rolls her eyes. Baekhyun offers his arm, “Now, may I take you to the most interesting part of tonight, Mistress?” she giggled and clinged onto his arms directly. “Sure thing, take me wherever you want, young man.”

So Baekhyun took her to the upper part of the beach where a small cliff with some trees took place. She noticed that their path now is decorated by rose petals and small candles. Oh, it looks like it’s their honeymoon already. There it is, Taeyeon shrieked as she saw a beautiful classic-styled-dining place in between the trees. Small lights bulb were hanging on the trees, to lighten up the place. The table was all set up with foods and drinks. Sweetly completed by a candle and a flower vase in the middle.

It was simple, but it was everything Taeyeon has ever dreamed of. A candle light dinner by the beach. She couldn’t help her excitement as she stared as his boyfriend who is now smiling proudly. He is unbelievable, really.

“Happy 3rd Anniversary, my love!” he gave her his sweetest smile as he spreads his arms widely.

Taeyeon ran towards his boyfriend and hugged him so tight. They both chuckled as Baekhyun carresing Taeyeon’s back. She loosened up from his hug a bit to look at him,

“How? How did you know?” She had that cute curious face, still in total shook when she felt a warm hand her cheeks.

“I have my ways, lady. I actually have known all along that you wanted this. But I was still searching for a perfect timing to grant it. Turns ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter