Baekhyun's Plan

A Perfect Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ringing sound of an alarm clock was making Baekhyun startled to death. As his eyes flung open, he was greeted by a bright ray of sunshine. His right hand makes its way to that annoying alarm, trying so hard to stop it from ruining his peaceful sleep, which has already ruined after all.

Who the setting an alarm on weekends? Oh yeah, it’s you, .

He slightly cursed himself.

It’s still 6 in the morning. Ah, I should’ve gotten more sleep.

He looked to his side, searching for another tiny figure who used to tangled up in his arms last night. But she’s not there. Where is she? He questioned himself as he rubs his eyes, yawning. Probably where she usually is.

Taeyeon is a morning person, she always wakes up early and busying herself immediately. Stretching his arms, Baekhyun got off of their bed, and heading directly towards the kitchen. As he expected, he was welcomed by a beautiful sight of his cute girlfriend who is busy stirring what he guessed as ‘soup’. She looked super adorable with her apron hanging on her tiny body, completed with a messy ponytail.

Taeyeon was tasting the soup she made when she feel a strong pair of arm hugged her from behind. She closed her eyes and smiled as Baekhyun nuzzled into her neck, resting his head on her shoulder.

“Hey big baby, you woke up already? It’s so unusual of you, still in weekdays vibe, huh?” She playfully asked him as she caresses his cheeks.

“Good morning, beautiful. I woke up early today because I want to see my angel right here, cooking.” He kissed her cheeks, grinning as he did so.

That cringy words made Taeyeon emitted a pair of chuckles. “Here we go again, cheesy Byun. Just take a seat, the soup is almost ready. By eating it I’m pretty sure you will be freshen up quick.”

Baekhyun just obeyed her as he pulls a chair in their dining room, taking a seat as he keeps an intense stare at Taeyeon who is preparing the soup. She has never failed to made him stunned, looking at her just keep reminding Baekhyun on how lucky he is.

The smell of the soup was invading the room, judging on how it smells, Baekhyun knows what kind of soups she cooked, it’s his favorite one, Kimchi Soup.

“Tadaa- the Kimchi soup is ready, sir! Your most favorite one, right? Please enjoy and eat well!” she said cutely, trying to mimicked the usual chef in some famous cooking shows gesture.

He just shook his head and laughed. “Thank you, miss. Let’s eat together!”

So they eat their breakfast peacefully, with sometimes exchanging stories about what happened in the past days, once in a while just staring at each other and then breaks off in laughter. It was one of a lovely morning until the sound of phone buzzing interrupted them. It was Baekhyun’s phone.

He took his phone from his pocket, slightly mumbled now who the hell calling me this early.

He was surprised when his leader’s name popped up on the screen. He picked up immediately. “Suho hyung? What is it?”

“Whoa Baek, I’m surprised you have already woken up. It usually took like forever until you finally pick up.” Then he laughed. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes, unamused.

“Hyung, spill. If this is not something important I will definitely send my fist to your silk face for interrupting me and my girl.”

The latter just continue laughing until he finally said, “Hohoho chill, boy. I wouldn’t bother to call you if our manager didn’t request a sudden meeting this morning.” And Baekhyun almost choked on his own soup.

“What?? A meeting? On a goddamn Saturday weekend? He is slowly getting on my nerves, I see.”

He couldn’t believe it, until a whole day full of torture now he continues to annoy him with this ?

“Yeah I know, I have no idea. I’m sorry Baek, but you have to be here in about 30 minutes. He is waiting for us in his room already."

“Okay hyung, thank you for informing me. I’ll be there soon. Bye.” So they both bid a goodbye and he hung up. He threw Taeyeon an apologetic look after he put down the phone, he couldn’t read her expression anyway. It looked ... kind of ..... blank?

“Taeyeon, I’m ....” and again, she cut him off.

“Nah it’s fine, just go. It might be important, right? He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter