Confused Heart

A Date to remember

Yuri noticed the blonde's unfriendly stare but her mind seems to be somewhere else. 

He left the small dining table and approached the girl

"Before you get mad or anything.. let me clear things up.. I don't have your driver's number so I tried calling tiffany but she didn't answered so I took you here in my apartment and about your clothes.." he paused for a while smiling to himself as jessica crossed her arms impatiently

"While we.." He contemplated if he should tell her about the kiss.

 

   Does she even remember?

 

"Well.. Y-You stripped.. before you passed out" jessica didn't respond, she sat on the couch and burried her face in her palm


"That was a nice view though" Yuri mumbles before walking away, jessica heard it and threw a pillow at his back

"!"

"What? can you blame me? you really have a nice"

yuri paused raising his hands on his chest 

"I wanted to touch you but.. I am who I am.. I'm a gentleman, and a fine gentleman wouldn't take advantage, even of a drunk girl" Yuri bows lifting an imaginary hat trying to lift up the mood.

"Get my breakfast ready!" jessica glares.. She remembered taking her clothes off but everything went black after.. she doesn't feel any pain from her body other than her head so what he's saying is quite believable.

 


"I knew it! You're falling for him jessi" tiffany covers  as her shoulders moves up in excitement

"Shut it tiff, you know he's far from my ideal guy" Jessica frowns but tiffany's smile didn't falter

"oh.. dear I'm telling you.. trying to supress your feelings won't help, I know you too well jess.. I won't be surprised if one day you'll just throw yourself on him and eat him hungrily" 

"Oh! Wait..you've done that already! Good Job!" her friend laughs 

"seriously jessi.. you should let go of those standards and be happy.. give him and yourself a chance" she said before bidding goodbye to her friend as she spotted her driver outside the school's main building

-

Jessica stares at the ceiling as she thinks through what tiffany said at school and over the phone the other night 

"If you really don't like him.. then you won't be sad or even mad if he's kissing other girls.."

Tiffany says on the phone. Noises can be heard at jessica's side

"Wait.. why am I hearing loud men ordering soju?"

"The hell jessi? Where are you?" Tiffany panicked that she almost trips on her own slippers.

"Tell me where you are, I'll pick you up" the brunette says and calls out her driver

"It's fine tiff.. I'm meeting yul in a few minutes.. and don't worry one glass won't get me drunk" jessica chuckles at her worried friend

"But honestly.. with the way you acted when you saw them kissing.. I really do think that you like him"

 

  Do I really like him?

 

...

Jessica's standing outside the room staring at the tan guy's back as he cook breakfast, the guy noticed and approaches her. 

But right there.. She got lost in her thoughts of their shared kiss last night.


Her world seems move slow as she scan the guy walking near her. Yuri's not wearing his glasses and why on earth did she just noticed now that he has gorgeous eyes, he's wearing a plain white shirt and a simple boxer shorts. She unconsiously gulps as he noticed his messy hair completing his early morning y look.

She watches yuri move his lips as he talk but jessica was just staring at him remembering how he tastes like, she shook her head when the guy wakes her from her deep desire telling her that she stripped last night, she plops her self to the couch covering her face.

"Oh gosh.. this is embarassing.. and what the heck am I thinking"
she thought to herself, she heard him mumble and she threw a pillow on his back.

"!" The blonde looks at him as he further explains, she blushed when he raises both his hands on his chest. His naughty side isn't helping calm her hormones, she replied the guy with her famous glare and yell.

But she's thankful of yuri's ability to easily lighten the mood, at least she doesn't have to beat herself thinking about what reason to tell if he asks about the kiss.

"Get my breakfast ready!" and food is the only way she thought to at help her shoo the tiny dirty thoughts inside her head.

 

Another week passed as jessica's mind never felt peace because Yuri haven't contacted nor went to the store to help.

Jessica types on her phone then deletes it afterwards, then she typed again but ends up scratching everything again. She sighed as the tan nerd's absence started to bother her.

"Jessi!" Jessica turns her head and smiles at her friend waving her hand

"Taec has a practice later" tiffany says when she reached jessica's table, the brunette noticed the indifference in jessica's usual excited reaction

"What's wrong? Aren't we going to watch him today?" tiffany raised an eyebrow when the other girl shrugged

"Wow.. this is new" Tiffany looks at her friend as she settles herself on the seat across her friend

"You never missed a game or even his practice" tiffany paused, a smile slowly draws in her lip as she comes up with a thought

"Oh.. sorry I forgot.. He's not Mr. Ideal man anymore" jessica looks at her friend that is peeking on the phone she's holding. Tiffany saw her draft message for yuri and squeels on her seat

"W-what? I was just worried" jessica defended and locks her phone.
Jessica hastily stood up and walks out of the class room leaving her bewildered friend.

"Jessi! Wait!"

The two talks about clothes or anything that involves fashion as they walk to the school's lap pool

"As usual.. there goes Mr. Popular" Tiffany points at the well built handsome man beside the pool area surrounded by the fan girls as he talks to other swimmers from different schools.
Taecyeon noticed tiffany and jessica approaching them so he excused himself to the group to greet the girls.

"Hey, you're here" Taecyeon smiles widely at both girls and flashes his warm smile longer on jessica

"You know we're always here to support you" Jessica says returning a sweet smile at him.

Her heart started to beat fast when she noticed a familiar guy walking near them, her eyes widened when the guy that was bothering her for days is one of the swimmers. She noticed a frown on yuri's face when he walks nearer, she turns her body but was stopped by an arm around her shoulder. Her focus was on yuri that she didn't realized that taecyeon's arms was resting on her shoulders the whole time.

"Are you okay jess?" Taecyeon asks with a worried look on his face

"Uh.. Y-yeah" Jessica forced a smile as she glances at her back but yuri was out of sight.

The two girls left taecyeon and walks up the stairs to their seat.
The coach loudly blows his whistle calling the swimmers to their respective starting place.
Jessica's eyes landed on yuri that is standing on the 4th lane, tiffany remained quiet as she glance at jessica's sad face. She witnessed everything awhile ago that confirms her conclusion about jessica's feelings, she was happy but worried at the same time. She only wished that jessica will drop her so called standards and acknowledge that she's falling for yuri.

The practice game is about to start and the swimmers started to prepare, The girls from different schools squeels and cheer at the sight of the bare upper body of the guys, broad shoulders, chocolate abs, firm chest and muscles.
Yuri doesn't have an eye-popping six-pack but his well proportioned biceps, firm stomach and a handsome face now unhidden by his huge glasses makes him an eye candy

Talks and chatters sounded as the students, mostly girls choose their favorite before the game starts.

"Yuri" tiffany taps the tan guy's shoulder and he turned to look at the girl

"Hey" yuri forced a smile at the two girls, avoiding eye contact with the blonde

"Why you didn't tell us you're a really good swimmer and you're coming today.. we could've met before your practice" tiffany crosses her arms sounding a bit upset. Yuri chuckles a bit and rubs his nape shyly

"sorry.. I was really busy and I finished on 3rd spot, I'm not that good" Yuri answers with a hint of disappointment in his voice

"You were doing really good but you lost your pace halfway" Yuri widened his eyes at Jessica's observation.

"Wow jess.. you're a swimming expert now?" Tiffany teases the blonde beside her

"yeah.. you're right.. I kinda lost it.." yuri sighs and continued

"Seems like you know a lot about it.. Your boyfriend must be really proud" Yuri smiles at the guy walking towards them

"Congrats" Yuri offered a hand shake, taecyeon gladly accepted and said thank you. After small talks, the tan guy excuses himself from the group.