Let's start

2019 SBS: Tell me show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lsg: Hello  yeorubeom! I'm lee seung gi your host for this show, along with Kang hodong. We are happy to introduce the new show! To the studio audience and viewers, welcome.. **bows**  


Hodong: seungi-a , this is best of the best when it comes to performances. I'm really happy they out are guests for the first episode, they are koreas top entertainment agency. 


Lsg: This is a great starter to this program, let's all welcome this cool family, seungi said. 


YG family, both of them shout in excitement..claps are heard in the studio.As one by one of them walk downstairs to position their selves in their sits, they are introduced by Kang hodong. 


Lsg: Wow, all of you look great, you all have great charisma.


Gd:  Thank you for the complement.**smiling**


Lsg: As we have mentioned this celebrities will share their stories in fighting for the top 3 stories tonight. 


Psy: We are really happy we are the opening episode of the program, thank you very much. 


Hodong: I'm really more thankful that you all are here in front of all of us.


Seungi: let's get started, so you see that board beside you? You will right the title of your story in there , and later on we will pick a story by using this wheel of who will go first. 
Hodong: **laughs** I'm really interested in what will tops story be, since you know…**smiles weirdly **


Everyone is staring at top curiou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter