002

Don't Let Me Go

Weird. No one ever try to talk to me. He was the first one. Yet, I never look at him. I just thought people think I'm weird. But I'm not. 

Minho.

That was his name. He is so tall. 10 cm taller than me I guess. He has such a charming face. No! Of course I'm not attracted with that! 

Nice to meet you. Even if I could say that. But I can't. Those words didn't come out from my mouth. I just afraid if I could scared him. I don't want to scare him. I don't want to talk to him. 

You think you can make a friend? No! 

Sigh. I told my name. And what I do for living but not a specific answer, of course I'm not telling him details. Who is he actually? I never know him. Why would I? I just let him talked. He is talkative. Aish! I nearly smiled. No! I increased the volume of the song so that I won't hear his voice. Ah, much better. 

Go away! Go away! 

Oh that's his bus. Um, so here it is. Bye. I don't want to see you again, Minho. 

•••

Ah! What a nice day today. Nice weather. Today is going to be great. I can't wait to meet him again. 

I couldn't stop thinking about him last night. What music is he listening? What work is he doing? What is his family name? Did he have other friends? Do he like coffee? 

I'm put my earphone into my ear. I want to tell him songs that I listened to. I can't wait to talk with him more. 

I walking to the bus stop and as usual, I saw him. I smiled and run to him. Without asking I just sit beside him and look at him. He staring me weirdly and play with his phone back. 

"Hi Jonghyun. Do you still remember me?" I asked.

Silent.

"I'm Minho! I talked with you yesterday and-"

"I know." he cut me and i just stay silent. 

I just smiled to him. He remembered me. 

Ah! I want to share my playlist since he like to listening to music. "So, I guess you like listening to music, right? Here. I have a playlist of my favourite songs. Look! This is my favourite album. Alive by Bigbang. I don't know why haha do you know them?" 

He seems interested with me and look at my screen phone. And he nodded. Ah! Good respond! 

"I like this alot. Bad boy. I like them! Do you like them?"

He shook his head and keep playing his phone. Oh, okay. But, okay. Never mind.  

"So, tell me about your favourite album. Or song? What do you into? R&B? Or Hip Hop? Well, I couldn't tell your taste in music by your impressions" I told him. I'm the one who always talked. First I felt embarrassed but how do I want to know about him if I didn't ask. 

"I like... R&B" he said. 

"Cool! I mean, yes me too! So what group are you into?"

"SHINee." he look at me with his sad eyes. I could tell myself, he has something in him. But yet I couldn't figure out what.

"Oh, never heard of them."

We stay silent for a couple minutes. We? I mean I, stay silent for a couple minutes before I ask him one more. 

"Jonghyun, do you like coffee?"

And my bus come just before he answer my question. I stand up from my seat and suddenly,

"Yes." he said.

I get into the bus and smiled to him. 

What a great day. 

___________________________________________

Chapter Two, published. Hehe. Thanks for waiting. Oh! And what can I told you guys is, Jonghyun and Minho got a different personality and yes, as you could see. Jonghyun is a cold person. But why? I would tell you guys in the next chapter. Love you, R.