001

Don't Let Me Go

Its raining today. Not a good started. I have to bring umbrella along with me so I won't get wet afterwards. I have running late to work. Why this always happens to me. 

I went to the bus stop station. As usual, I saw him. He is wearing a dark raincoat today. Waiting. I know him but I never know his name. Well, I never asked. But today I will. I always seeing him waiting for the bus with his handphone in his hand. Listening to music. He seems calm but he never smile. Those pump lips that never smile, I just curious. I need to know his name now. So today, I decided to talk to him and ask his name. I hope he will talk to me. Its been a month since the first day I saw him but yet I never try to talk. Afraid? No. I just don't care about him but since we always wait for the bus together, I want to be his friend. 

"Hi." I started the conversation first and smile to him. He looked at me but didn't say anything. Is he deaf? Oh yes. I saw him removed the earphone from his ear and stared at me.

"Can I sit beside you?" I point to the space beside him and he nodded.

"By the way, my name is Minho." I smiled and wait for his answer.

He look at me and put his earphone back. He didn't tell me his name. What's wrong? Do I look like trying to be rude to him? Or maybe he need some privacy?

"What's your name?" I asked him back. Want to know his name before my bus come.

"Jonghyun." He answered me while look at his phone. Finally. His name is Jonghyun. Jonghyun. 

"Nice to meet you, Jonghyun. I always saw you waiting here. So where are you going actually?"

"Work"

Okay. He seems doesn't want to talk to me so I just keep quiet. But do you know that I like to talk? I talked so much. People get annoyed but I like to talk. 

"Me too! It just a part time but its okay I still get money and the rest of my time I play football and sports. Do you like sports, Jonghyun?"

He keep silent. 

And my bus came. 

"Oh, thats my bus. Thank you for lend me your time to talk with me. See you tomorrow." I look at him and hoping him to say bye to me but he just look at his phone. 

I get into the bus and look at him. 

I will try again tomorrow. 

__________________________________________

I don't know either you guys like it or not or Should I continue this or not but if you like this just subscribe and I will continue. PS: I love Jongho.