The wind blows

In My Dearest Dream I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah... South Korea.

My parents decided that I, Kanna Hishimoto, should study in South Korea instead of Japan. My name is Kanna Hishimoto and I'm 16 years old. I'm an only child, I don't have any half brother nor half sister. About my parents? Papa is Japanese while mom is half Korean. Mama is a math teacher whereas my papa is a lawyer. They met when mama was 6 and papa was 10. They were living in the same neighborhood in Japan but my mom had to study in South Korea for a while and moved out. Nonetheless, mama couldn't bear it and promised to him that she would never forget him. Then she left everything and she came back to Japan and became a teacher. At first they wanted another child but mama had trouble to conceive.

I'm now a high school student in South Korea. I had to leave my friends, my parents may will join me later. I live with my uncle, his wife and their two kids, Park Chanyeol and Park Chayoon. They've supported me since I moved in. Chayoon is a middle school student, whereas Chanyeol and I are classmates, we're in the same class. It's now the end of the scholar year.

However, I didn't expect my life to change so much. Because of him.

The first day of class in secondary school, I could only rely on my cousin Chanyeol. I was very shy and introverted in front of people. In fact, I wasn't 100% confident about my Korean abilities and didn't try to learn more about my other classmates. But as months passed by, I totally changed and became a going out person. I showed off my social skills and went to a few meetings and parties. But, although I tried to get along with everyone, I didn't know them all. Indeed, there was one of my classmates who kept his distance from the rest of the class. Even thought he seems inaccessible, girls are fond of him but didn't dare talking to Kim Jong In.

Today, as the first day of high school starts off, everyone looks good and prepared. I still remember my first days here, in high school: as a real nerd, I was spending my whole time to library, even thought I still love literature. I used to be so cautious and worried about my grades dropping off, and left my friends. I became withdrawn and drove aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter