Shim ChangMin

I'll never let him go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin shuts down his computer. He stood up, stretches his long arms above his head then yawned loudly for his benefit. He did some more stretching to relax his muscles. 

 

Being a stay home writer has it's disadvantages but more on the advantage side. The only thing he doesn't like is when his friends would that he is like a house wife. Because he does the cleaning, cooking and everything that a house wife would do. Well, he is not complaining but the teasing sometimes irritates him. But deep inside he loves staying at home, it's kind of weird at first but he is used to it by now.

 

He checks the time and it is now 6 in the evening, his partner will arrive soon and he promised that they will have Spaghetti Carbonara for dinner. He have to prepare the food before his boyfriend arrive. It's his second time cooking the recipe, and he knew that his first try was a disaster but he is hoping that there will be improvement this time.

 

----

 

It's half past 7 and the pasta is ready but Yunho is not yet home. Most of the time Yunho would arrive home between 7-8pm. 

 

He picks up his phone to call Yunho but the phone started ringing before he can even dial a number.The sound startled him a little and he accepted the call without checking the caller ID. There's only two person in the world who would call him through his mobile phone first. One is his best friend and of course his boyfriend is the other one.

"Hello", he answers, expecting to hear his boyfriends voice to answer back. There was a short pause and then he hears a very familiar voice.

"Hello, ChangMin" says the voice from the other line. 

Changmin opens his mouth to say something but no voice came out. That is not his boyfriends voice, but he knew who ownes that familiar voice. That voice belongs to a friend, a friend who hates him dearly. A friend who points a finger at him and accused him as a backstabber and a snake.

 

"Jae, Jaejoong-hyung?" He ask, and he hated it when his voice trembles.

 

"Yes, its me Jaejoong. But please stop with the Hung! Because dongsaengs never go around stealing their hyungs boyfriend.." Came the sharp reply.

 

Changmin is speechless. He wanted to say something to defend himself but his mind is suddenly in a mess, and his voice isn't cooperating.

 

After a shirt silence Jaejoong started talking once again.

"I'm back in Korea to take back what is rightfully mine. Yunho will be here in my hotel room any minute from now.. And guess what Changmin I even prepared his favorite wine". 

There's a soft sound of laughter from Jaejoong then he continue talking again..

"Isn't that what you did when you seduced him before?"

 

"Hyung, that's not what...." He started to say but Jaejoong cuts him off.

 

"Three years, three long years but you're still a liar, Changmin!" Jaejoong said in a voice full of hatred.

 

Changmin closes his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose.He feels like fainting so he walks and sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter