Kim Jaejoong

I'll never let him go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong picks up the manila envelope the private investigator delived few hours ago. He went in the balcony of his hotel room, enjoying the magnificent view of the city of Seoul. He is away for almost 3 years and he missed this place so much. He marvels at the view for a few more minutes before giving his full attention at the envelope he is holding.

 

There's only one thing inside the envelope, a photograph and a mobile number written at the back.

 

Jaejoong turn the photo to look at the two happy smiling faces, and his heart breaks a little.

"It's okay, jaejoong ah. He will be yours again after tonight" he said trying to comfort his own self.

 

His phone started  ringing and he picks it up to check if who's calling. The number of his PI flashes on the screen. He asked the man for a final job and he is hoping that the result is positive.

 

"Hello, Mr, Park."

 

"Hello Mr.Kim. The management of the company agreed to our request. They said Mr. Jung will be there in your hotel suit to explain their company policy on or before 8pm." his PI said without any preamble.

 

"That's good!" Jaejoong can't contain his happiness, his grinning from ear to ear. "Thank you so much Mr. Park."

 

"It's been good working with you Mr. Kim. Please don't hesitate to give us a call whenever you need our services."

 

"will surely do that Mr. Park, I'm deeply impre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter