2/?

Dearest You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu rolled his eyes when he was pushed past the glass doors that led to his balcony. Street lamps and windows lightening the area. He leaned his back against the baluster. He raised an eyebrow when both his friends ushered him to talk.

 

“What?” he grunted out.

 

Sungyeol sighed, “That was something I would have not expected from you hyung. I mean it is you who always support Myung and Jong in finishing their studies and graduating. And it wasn’t like me or Dongwoo hyung would have forbade them from it or anything!”

 

“So?” the eldest of the alphas shrug.

 

“Hyung,” Dongwoo whispered. He moved closer to his friend, taking a quick glance at the glass doors making sure none of the omegas was standing close. “Is there something we should know of? Because I cant think of any reason that you can use as to not allow him to go to school.” He looked across the street and then back at his friend. Both looking intensely at each other. “It’s just three months and half. It’s not too long to make a difference. Plus the time he would be in school, you would be at work. Now that you live in your own we know how much your father holds you back in the company.”

 

“Okay? And?” Sunggyu asked, grabbing the beer can from his friend hand and taking a quick sip. “I need the boy, and it won’t kill him if he didn’t finish his school. He can do it another time.”

 

Dongwoo stared at the man beside him speechless. His features turned into a grim expression. He looked between the two boys.

“Okay, okay,” Sungyeol cut in, hands rising to stop the elder, “hold on.” He took a deep breath before hissing, “what the is wrong with you?”

 

Sunggyu sighed; his hand went up to rub his face before taking a quick glance at the doors. Somehow, admitting this was enough to make an out of him. His intentions weren’t the purist, but he couldn’t find any other solution for his endless problems with his parents. Again, making sure no one was near the glass doors, he huffed and whispered, “I, when I went with my parents to the carnival or whatever is it called, all I had in my mind is that I will get a beta or an omega. Honestly, my intentions were,” his eyes moved to look at his friends in the eyes, “I wanted someone to marry.” Their eyes widened. They frowned and Dongwoo was about to say something but he quickly added, “I know! I know it sounds really dumb and stupid! But all I wanted was someone to marry. I will come out the media without telling my parents, because no other way will give me full control of my life. As long as I’m not married, I’m still looked at as my parent’s son.” His fingers ran through his hair, elbows laid on top of the rail.

 

“What!” Sungyeol shrieked. “The boy is 18!”

 

Sunggyu glared at his friend, “I know! I am aware he is barely of age! When I was there, I didn’t think I would get someone his age or let alone a boy-“

 

“Even the walls know you are gay hyung.” Sneered Sungyeol.

 

“Lee Sungyeol! I wont say anything if you said another word!” Sunggyu kicked the younger’s shin making him groan in pain. Dongwoo cracked a loud laugh looking at the two of them.

 

Grunting, Sunggyu went on, “I honestly just needed to find someone who would agree to marry me and I will just have to tell the media. I know it’s wrong, but I seriously have no other way of stopping my parents from deciding for my wedding and future spouse. And then when I bought Woohyun, it happened in a blink of an eye and then the next thing I know I had the boy in my apartment. I didn’t expect to have someone like him, but I don’t have any other choice but to go on with the plan.”

 

He knew they would be surprised but he did not expect Dongwoo to kick him across the abdomen so suddenly. He had a deep scowl on his face. “You want to impregnate him? And let me guess, the boy has no ing idea of your stupid idea?”

 

Sungyeol quickly pulled Dongwoo back by his arms. The male in his arms was fuming as his angry eyes burned holes into him.

 

Sunggyu who had an arm clutching his abdomen, side-glared at his friend. “What the Dongwoo! I wo-wont get him pregnant just right now!”

 

“You mean what the Kim Sunggyu!” spat Dongwoo. He pushed the younger away from him assuring him he wont get violent with the other. He ran his fingers through his thick hair. A moment passed silently. He scoffed a laugh as he looked up at the other two, “Really Kim Sunggyu, what the were you thinking of? I mean, have you seen the boy? The boy is too young!” he hissed hand pointing at the doors. “He is so fragile and innocent he could barely look up at us directly without his eyes twitching! How would you make him go against your parents! You know what the hell he will have to go through when this goes out and the whole world will know! Bought Omega now is the successful young businessman Kim Sunggyu’s spouse! It will cause chaos!”

 

Sunggyu moved to the corner of the balcony giving his friends his back. His hand was still rubbing his abused abdomen, “You think I wasn’t aware! It still kills me! I mean look at him, I didn’t even, I ,” he growled, face buried into his palm, “I know that his purity what made me go and take him! When I saw that old man looking at him like he is a piece of meat it enraged me I couldn’t even realize that I had bought the boy! And I know! I know I’m no better than him because I’m using the boy! I’m looking at him like he is a tool I needed to finish my plan,” he breathed out, feeling the big burden falling off his chest. He looked between both of them who although still had a scowl, their expressions were softened.

 

“You really aren’t making sense hyung,” Sungyeol broke the silence. “I mean, you don’t want your parents to decide for your spouse, and then you get a random spouse, but then you don’t know if you should get him marry him but you cant let him go to school and finish his last year.” He raised his eyebrow at the other who crouched down with a sigh.

 

“First,” Sunggyu said, “ you Dongwoo my abdomen hurts!” he lightly pressed two fingers against his skin.

 

“You deserved it,” the said man scoffed, rolling his eyes.

 

“What you said,” he his lips, eyes traveling across their faces, “it is true. I don’t want to use the boy he is really innocent and, look at him, he looks so pure and innocent. I-“

 

“You have a thing for petite boys who look innocent, we know that hyung,” Dongwoo remarked as he high fived the boy beside him.

 

The eldest growled standing up, “ you Jang Dongwoo.”

 

“I have Sungjong, no thank you.” He grinned.

 

“What I was saying,” the alpha continued despite his friends sneers, “I don’t know, I don’t have anything against him finishing his school,-“

 

“Then why did you say the opposite just now when we were inside?”

 

“I don’t know!”

 

Dongwoo moved to stand beside his friend, throwing an arm over his older friend slipping the beer can into his grip, “Look, first of all, I think it’s better to let the boy go to school. He could go with the other two. They would pick him up and drop him off here as well. You could ask the principal to enroll him into the same classes of Myungsoo, which would at least put your heart at ease.” He looked at the other occupant who was facing them. Sungyeol nodded, confirming that would be a good idea. “But, for your parents, I really think that is a risky dumb idea. If you want to stop your parents from making you get married, try to find another escape. Knowing your parents, they will for sure will say yes if there was anything benefiting them or the company. Just try to find that and you’re good to go.”

 

Sunggyu rolled his head backward, facing the night sky. Dongwoo was right. Why was he making a fuss over the boy going to school? He was being too strict and adamant when the boy barely lived a day with him. It’s not like Woohyun has any chance of going against him or anything, even if he wasn’t an , which kind of he is, but he wasn’t like the rest of the society and the government. He wouldn’t mind Woohyun moving around freely. But here he was depriving him of a simple request.

 

He remembered the younger’s eyes changing when he said eh wouldn’t let him go to school. There was something that broke in his gaze even when he didn’t say anything. He huffed as he straightened up. “Let’s go inside, I need cold drink.” He looked down, pulling his shirt up he traced where Dongwoo kicked him. “, if this bruises I will kill you Dongwoo.”

 

“I especially avoided your face so that you wont get in trouble with your father, so be thankful, bastard,” grinned Dongwoo as he moved ahead of the two back inside the apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun clutched the coffee cup tightly. From the side of his eyes, he saw Myungsoo and Sungjong giving him worried looks, but he wasn’t sure. It was their encounter and Sunggyu already stated that he won’t allow him to go back to school. The elder was nice to him, but why would he not allow him to go to school and finish his last semester? The omega had no idea.

 

He had a strong urge to run after the alpha and ask him why wouldn’t he allow him, he would even beg him just so that he would allow him to go to school and not give it up just like that.

 

Even though his legs were trembling and his head was light from the long day, he still gathered himself to stand up and take steps toward the glass doors the three alphas went through. Before he went further than couple of steps, he was held back Myungsoo. He looked at him with confused look.

 

“It’s better not to go after him,” the black haired boy said, “leave it to Dongwoo hyung and Sungyeol hyung. Sunggyu hyung wont like it if you went and interrupted them.”

 

He saw Sungjong nodding behind him.

 

“B-ut wha-t if he re-ally wont le-t me cont-inue?” the omega asked with uncertainty.

 

Sungjong chuckled, “trust me in this, if the two couldn’t convince him, I will do it for you.”

 

“And Sunggyu hyung would never say no to Sungjong,” Myungsoo agreed with the boy and smiled.

 

He looked at the youngest male between them. He was beautiful with sculpture like body. His long thin legs were crossed while he sat opposite to him. His eyes were charming. His voice was dripping with honey when talked, softly and slowly. Something about him would make anyone fall for him and do what he wants in a blink of an eye. It wont be a shock if Sunggyu wouldn’t resist him and grant him his wishes.

 

“Yeah, although Dongwoo hyugn never said he would forbid me from going to school but Sunggyu would always make sure I don’t miss my classes and that I had all the help I needed.” Sungjong smiled.

 

Myungsoo brought the couch where the omegas were seated. He patted his knee, “maybe you should drink your coffee before it gets ice cold.”

 

“B-but its for Sunggyu hyung,” he answered. He did feel like he needed the coffee or he would pass out any second.

 

“It’s fine,” he replied, “he wouldn’t get mad or anything. Its just coffee.”

 

Woohyun nodded a soft slow nod before bringing the cup closer to his lips. For some reason, he felt like he was bringing his death date closer. Just when his lips were about to touch the ceramic cup, the three males who left came back through the glass doors. Startled, the cup slipped from his grip to spill coffee all his pants before the empty cup started rolling on the floor.

 

Woohyun stopped breathing for a moment. He wasn’t sure if he is happy that the cup didn’t break or that he ruined the pants the elder gave. Gazes fell on him. He waited for anything from anyone. But for a long slow minute, no one moved nor did he hear any kind of sound. He his lips, eyes moving forward to find Sunggyu right in front of him. The taller figure bent down to grab the cup. Their fingers locked in a soft grip as he pulled him along toward the kitchen. When they were finally in the kitchen, the alpha placed the cup in the sink and turned toward him. He was pulled closer to the broad chest, face barely couple of centimeters away.

 

“You should have been more careful,” Woohyun did not expect the alpha’s voice to be so calm.

 

“I-m sorr-y,” the younger gulped, looking sideways, “I did-nt mean to spill the coffee and I almost broke you-r cup.” He breathed deeply when he finally finished his words.

 

His chin was tapped upward so their faces were facing each other.

 

“It’s okay, it’s just coffee. But did you burn yourself?”

 

He shook his head, uttering, “The coffee was lukewarm.”

 

He nodded, his fingers pinching the front of his new shirt. Pulling his petite closer, he whispered, “Then go change.” He stared silently for a second before saying, “do you want to head to bed first? It looks like you will pass out soon.”

 

Woohyun did not answer. He knew he was in desperate need for sleep, but how can he leave him with their guests when it was their first meeting?

 

He shook his head and tried to sound calm. “I’m fine, I will just change and wash my face and come do-wn.”

 

Sunggyu nodded. He stepped back and took a long look at him before turning to walk out of the kitchen. Woohyun slipped behind him and instead of continuing to the living room, he turned and went up the stairs.

 

“Woohyun-ah,” the younger turned toward the person who called him, Sungyeol, “avoid changing in front of Sunggyu hyung, he has a thing for cute asses with nice thighs.” Woohyun felt his whole body freezes as his face turned bright red. The rest of friends were laughing but his master had a light frown on his face as he threw the pillow on his friend. Sungyeol dodged it swiftly with a smirk.

 

He quickly ran up the stairs, tripping in the middle as he slipped into the bathroom with a racing heart. Shaking his head, he took off his pants and slipped new ones on. The tap water was warm as he washed his face couple of times to get rid of sleepiness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry about my friends,” Woohyun heard Sunggyu say when they headed to the bed. “They can be really annoying and embarrassing. They for sure don’t give a nice first impression.” He snickered, remembering the constant remarks of Sungyeol.

 

“It’s okay,” he whispered back, “I, I liked them actually.”

 

“You know,” he saw the other pull the blanket away, “you need to speak louder I can barely hear you.”

 

The high schooler thought his master wasn’t satisfied, but when he glanced at him, he had a soft smile. It made his heart beat faster, and feel calmer about himself. “Ah, I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s okay, come lets sleep,” he awkwardly tried to sit on the bed edge. The muscular figure extended his hand, although he was hesitant, he still held it as he was pulled to lie down beside him. The same hand moved to rest on his waist as his body collided with the other. He stiffened, was he expecting him to please him? Was he supposed to have with him? Now?

 

While the younger battled in his mind over what the other was thinking of, Sunggyu chuckled seeing the uncomfortable expression on his face. “Don’t worry,” he whispered, making the younger flinch and look up at him, “I wont do anything to you, no need to be so stiff.”

 

Woohyun felt his face buried into his hair as the long arm moved to pull the blanket, covering their bodies. If he was cold, why did he turn the a.c. to a really low temperature. His body was aching and worn out, but his mind wasn’t shutting down. He closed his eyes trying his best to think of anything that would make him fall asleep but it wasn’t working. The place was new to him. It is his first time away from home, away from his mom whom he shared the bedroom with.

 

Mom. Suddenly he realized that when he wakes up tomorrow, she wouldn’t be there. They are no longer in the same house, maybe not even in the same city. It slowly started sinking in his mind. He felt heaviness settling on his chest. Everything started to seem so dull and empty.

 

His eyes darted across the room. This was not home. This was not where he would see his mother. He closed his eyes again, tightly. He counted to three in his mind and opened them again. He was still in the same room with the same male lying on bed beside him.

 

It came as a burning slap when he realized that he has no idea or hope of seeing his mother again. That early morning, it could be the last picture of her.

 

The boy bit on his lower lip hard enough holding back a sob. His teary eyes couldn’t focus on anything as he silently called for her. Mom. But no answer. He quickly pushed the arm resting on his waist away and stood up.

 

Sunggyu who was about to feel into sleep opened his eyes before sitting on the bed. He looked at the younger but he had his back facing him.

 

“Woohyun-ah?” he called with a whisper.

 

But the younger didn’t turn around. He heard a faint sob as his tiny body rushed to the bathroom with quick long steps.

 

Frowning, the alpha stood up as well. He walked after the boy but did not enter the bathroom. He didn’t hear any water running or the younger urinating. But he heard the same faint sob from earlier, this time followed by another shortly after. He stayed in his place behind the door separating both of them. His heart was beating so fast hearing the boy cry alone inside and he was there doing nothing. He was desperate to slip past the thin crack and embrace the boy. He would hold him tight and assure him he wont hurt him. He wanted to run his fingers through his hair as he tells him that he is there for him. But he couldn’t do that, not now. Maybe he will say something and it would make the boy feel worse. The boy wouldn’t have gone inside the bathroom if he wanted Sunggyu to be beside him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter