1/?

Dearest You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun felt his head going lighter after they have entered the fancy apartment. He was under the burning sun and now he was inside cold walls. It felt like his end was near.

 

When his eyes fell into the pair of his masters he dropped them quickly. He was young, handsome, and for sure rich. If he simply had 500,000 in his wallet, he probably had millions in his bank account. Shivers ran down his spine thinking of why would he be there looking for a young omega.

 

He felt his chin pushed up softly and came face to face with the other. All he heard was a whisper of let’s get you showered before he was pulled up the stairs.

 

His breaths rushed as he tried to keep up with the taller figure. Soon he found himself standing inside white marble walls. He saw him lean down and turned the water on. His long fingers turned the tap around as he tested the water temperature before he turned to face Woohyun with a satisfied smile.

 

The omega felt sudden fear take over him. Of course, why else would such man of high class come to their sell out. But Woohyun did not want this. His heart quivered as he thought of what to come. He could fight, run away, but whatever he would do, the government would be able to spot him under all their invisible eyes and powers.

 

As soon as the male stepped closer Woohyun backed off until he stood back pressed against the wall. He felt his gaze on him even when he did not move more than that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu sighed, folding his sleeves till beneath his elbows. “What’s your name?” he asked softly as he closed the toilet led and sat on it.

 

He noticed the eyes blinking rapidly under the thick bangs. “W-woohyun, master.”

 

The older raised an eyebrow, “master?” he scoffed.

 

The omega misunderstood the other’s tone. The first image came into his mind was the lashes and burns. His constant nightmares were of the same scenes he witnessed repeatedly in various occasions. But Woohyun wasn’t sure what would the other expect of him. He dropped to his knees. Fingers trembling against the cold floor. “I’m sorry.’ His voiced dropped.

 

 

Sunggyu stayed still for a moment astonished of the younger’s reaction. He quickly got up and pulled the other along with him. His hands cupped his face and made him look directly at him, “what are you apologizing for?”

 

Woohyun with his eyes gazing apologetically at the other, “I thoug-ht mas-ter was a-angry.” The hands felt warm against his cold cheeks. The nearer any human of the Upper World came closer, the more clearer the image of the torture became. He felt his legs shaking as the other breathed against his face.

 

Sunggyu stayed silent for a second. He did not know what to answer the younger boy. He gently pushed the younger to sit on the covered toilet and crouched in front of him leaving the younger wide-eyed.

 

“I’m Sunggyu,” the alpha started, hands resting on the latter’s knees. “I’m 25 year old and I work in my father’s company. A manager.” He smiled, thinking he would be saying something in return.

 

But Woohyun remained silent. He stared at the other, not knowing what was he supposed to say. The shock of the other speaking softly and crouching in front of him was still evident on his face.

 

“So?” Sunggyu hummed, his head tilted a bit.

 

“W-what?” Woohyun whispered.

 

Brushing his hair back, Sunggyu huffed gently, “what’s your name and how old are you?”

 

His fingers crawled to hold tightly on the piece of cloth left of his shirt, his voice shook as he tried to speak. “Woohyun-n, I’m 18 y-year old.”

 

Sunggyu nodded and looked down at the watch on his wrist. “,” he sighed, “we need to hurry. Quickly,” he pulled the younger up and pushed him softly toward the shower. “Take a shower so then we can leave to have dinner at my parents’ mansion.”

 

Woohyun stood awkwardly in his place. The figure disappeared behind the closed door and he was left alone in the bathroom. His eyes wandered before slowly pulling the shirt off and sliding his pants off. He moved his fingers under the running water. It was warm. He moved under it quickly, shrieking softly.

 

He felt his chest heaving. He looked at the displayed bottles of various shower gels and shampoos. He didn’t know, was he allowed to touch them? Still clueless, he didn’t do anything besides standing under the water waiting for the older to order him. Minutes passed and the warm water was turning slowly colder.

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu pulled his gaze from his phone screen to the bathroom door. Over twenty minutes passed but the water didn’t stop running. He stood up and walked toward the door before knocking it softly. “Woohyun,” he called.

 

“Y-yes?” the younger’s voice was barely audible with the water noise.

 

He pushed the door open a bit and spoke louder. “Did you finish?”

 

“No.”

 

Frowning, Sunggyu stepped inside causing the younger to hide his body behind his arms. His gaze dropped to the floor.

 

The alpha noticed that even the younger’s hair was dry, so the younger probably just stood there and didn’t move at all. He moved closer and held the boy gently by his forearm and moved him to stand directly under the running water, wetting his hair. He noticed the body flinch and the water was ice cold. His fingers turned the tap toward the red line, warming the water slowly.

 

“Why didn’t you wash up yet?”

 

“Ma-ster did-“

 

His words were cut when Sunggyu hissed, bringing him closer. “Do not call me master!” his voice wavered through Woohyun’s skin making him tremble. “and everything is here,” he pointed at the different bottles, “you don’t have to have me by your side all the time.”

 

But the alpha didn’t wait for the younger and pulled on of the shampoo bottles and squeezed a decent amount in his palm before washing the dark hair locks gently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun rubbed his hands together softly that laid trembling on top of his lap. The ride to Sunggyu’s parents house was taking longer than he expected. It was barely over ten minutes but to the younger felt the ride take ages until the car came to a halt in front of a mansion. He was wearing simple jeans that belonged to the older seeing how he folded the ends of the pants. The shirt was a bit loose on him but that was the best option they had seeing the difference in their sizes and heights.

 

Sunggyu slid past the open door of the car and leaned down to look at the younger, “let’s go.”

 

Woohyun took a deep breath before opening the door and slipping out of the car. His fingers gently pushed the door that automatically closed. The beep of the car being locked made him jump in his place. Noticing the other looking at him, he quickened his steps to be right behind the other.

 

They were welcomed by an old maid who Sunggyu gave a side hug and asked her about her wellbeing. They were walked toward a wide living room where Woohyun noticed the old lady that was with Sunggyu when he was bought. His master bowed to her slightly then sat down couple of seats away from her.

 

He stood awkwardly in his place at the arch between the living room and the hall they came in. Sunggyu was having a serious talk about the company with his mother. His body was stiff and his gaze was anywhere but his mother’s face. He was different from the warm one in the apartment. Their talk was still alive even after half an hour.

 

Woohyun was using the last bit of his energy to stand straight in his place and to stay focused in case his master called him. The last thing he ate was soup in the earliest hour of the day when he woke up to go to his shift before his school hours. His body was in desperate need for something to eat or at least to rest a bit.

 

But none of that was possible. He was no longer owner of his body or time. The ridiculous world they lived in forbade people of their own freedom. Woohyun had grew up thinking he would be able to fight for their rights and will make sure the government will fall down and new fair government will rise again.

 

Now that he was in the place he never wished for, Woohyun realized all he taught himself and all his plans had vanished. He wasn’t strong enough to face his master, how would he face the stronger ones. The omega could hear his own heart dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter