Chapter Two

Ice Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first bell rung, interrupting my revisions. It signaled that I had 10 minutes to get to class. That meant changing as well. I despairingly think of ways on how to get to class.... on time. This day had become a nightmare as I checked a map of the school. I wasn't familiar with this set-up.

 

"Trying to find the gym?" A small voice asked.

 

The geek girl.

 

"Yes," I managed a small smile.

 

This girl seemed nice so far, but it has only been five words. Those words didn’t count the ones behind my back. I shook my head, gaining a eyebrow from the girl. I can change right? Trust?

 

“So you don’t need help?”

 

I can change, right? Trust?

 

“No! Wait! I do,” I gasp after my outburst,”I do.”

 

"Follow me, then, I have PE as well.”

 

The girl rolls her eyes with a pout, turns, and leads the way.  Throughout the walk, I managed to catch up to her. We exchanged our schedules and realized we had the same classroom: A-5. Her name was Ji Moonji; it made me giggle. I thought the first and last name matched really well with one another, maybe too well. Ji is older than me, which I am not surprised; I have a really late birthday.

 

It is obvious that we were going to be best friends, yet I was afraid that I'd hurt her, or she'd hurt hurt me. I was seriously shocked though, I had let my icy facade down. Although Ji was too nice to not bring it down. All the other girls had finished changing and we switched uninformed as quickly as we could.

 

Ji took off her black rimmed glasses and she looked amazingly beautiful. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and ran out of the locker rooms with Ji by my side, giggling about a funny summer story. This was a good start... right? I wasn't very experienced with good starts.

 

The least my parents could've have done was sent me to a all girl school instead of a mixed. I scanned the room, dissatisfied. The girls' PE clothes were very revealing yet the boy's were to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter