Chapter One

Ice Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mila Oh or ice queen, whatever fit the way someone saw her as. Everyone seemed to hate her though; she was ruthless. Everything expected from a cut-throat girl like her. Only at freshman year, she gained the title. Beautiful and with charms and a voice like an angel- y in her own way- but cruel. Many boys wanted her yet she deflected their love, and advances, as she went public with each confession.

 

Showing how much she hated people; she didn't ever want to go to school again after middle school but when she had to, Mila made the best out of it.

 

This is Mila's story, by her. Maybe she isn't as bad as others saw here. Maybe she t couldn't help it…

 

*****

 

I sighed again. My parents pushed me once more, to attend local school: not even an academy! I am smarter than that but apparently my oh-so-lovely parents didn't think so. I have gotten all A's throughout all my schooling years! What more do they need from me? Middle school, elementary and the wee years of teaching. I bared through all and now four years of high school!?

 

Their idea was outrageous. I argued with them for days on end but to no avail. I finally gave in; my parents were the only who could bend my defiant personality. For they are the only ones who take make my life miserable. And miserable is what I got as I looked into the mirror.

 

The uniform was hideous but I'd be punished if I added something else. From what I read in the rule book, I could see this school was going to be one of them bad ones. I went over the book many times, although I didn’t count the times, but the rules didn't seem any less pointless. I mean, the rules were repeated after the first few flips.

 

So much for 500 pages.

 

Blue and green pleated, plaid skirt with a black knit vest over a baby blue button up. The tie was black as well as the shoes. This is Korea for crying out loud, not some anime story. What really got me was the fact that I had to wear knee high, navy, socks, with bows on the rim.

 

Though it did look bad-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter