One!

I did not ... expect this ...

          " Okay you probably want to think about this again Lu . What's so cool about that school anyway? it's an all boy school, like...why all boys school suddenly?" 

          Luhan's older sister, Lin, kept on following him around the room as he was packing his things up for the big day tomorrow. She still couldn't believe his decision to enter that school.

Is this ugly bastard out of his mind already or what... 

          Luhan ignored her question and continued packing his things up, making sure he didn't leave anything important. He couldn't care less about what his sister think. Why did she care anyway? 

" Lu rotten potato han. I'm talking, you idiot." She glared at her brother, knowing that he was ignoring her. 

          " What's wrong with that school? I'm not going to a stripper club, it's a freaking school duh. " He rolled his eyes back at her, wishing she would shut her god damn mouth after that. He didn't have time to hear anything from her. 

          " Get out Lin. That a** is too flat to be here. " He fired again. Didn't care about Lin's face that was turning red. He knew he won. Like damn gurl, ain't no guys gonna fight for that a** . If she got a boyfriend then that must be her luck which came once in a life time. 

          Lin got up from the bed and just walked to the door while glancing at the mirror from across the room to check her a** and just cupped it, not caring about her younger brother who was currently following her foot steps with his gaze. " It's not that bad you know. I mean look at the shape. Round babeh! " 

          As soon as she finished her words, a pillow flew right towards her and hit the back of her head, causing her to scream right there and then...

          " YOU PIIIIIIIGGGGGGG!!!" Luhan couldn't help but laughed real hard at Lin and immediately took another pillow to shield himself as he saw Lin running towards him for a revenge. Right when Lin was about to hit him, he shoved the pillow on her face and pushed her causing her to keep reversing until she stepped out of the room. 

          " Bye loser heheh." He slammed the door right on her face and locked it right way before she could open it again. He couldn't stop laughing when he heard his sister screamed again for the second time followed by their mom shouting at her for being too loud. 

Take that you flat bit**. 

          Luhan walked to his bed and lazily picked up all his clothes before shoving them into the luggage. Guess there will be no more hearing that ugly duckling screaming and calling him potato for a while. At least she didn't call him pretty like all the other girls said. She knew he hated it. Damn that gurl knew everything about him. Well of course she did. daaaa... She knew how his ex broke up with him for not being manly enough. Yeah it happened. She saw it. She comforted him. 'Hey that bit** is too ugly anyway. She's worse than just a rotten potato you know. You gotta be thankful she left you.' ...It made him laugh. At least. 

You must be kidding me.Hell nah. I dead a** won't miss that flat cow . 

          " I f***ing heard you, you son of a biscuit! " He was startled to hear that from behind the door. She was still there. He thought she went away already. Luhan smiled to himself and continued packing his things, ignoring his sister as usual.This might sound kinda cliche but yea...he would totally miss her. 

 


 

          Luhan woke up that morning feeling a bit burdened and excited at the same time. He knew he's been wanting this moment to happen but at the same time he kinda felt like he wasn't fully prepared for this. He got up anyway. Went to the shower and took his time in there, thinking that he wouldn't be spending his time wasting the water in there for a few months after this. He went out of the shower and went straight to the mirror to check himself.

          For a few minutes, he just stood there, staring at his lean body. Didn't have any idea on how he could be that skinny. He started to flex his right arm and immediately let it fall back to his side after he saw the result. It's not like nothing showed up...it was just...umm he saw the muscle popped up for like...2 inches or 3...Okay just 2. 

          That didn't matter anyway. It was time to get dressed and went to meet new manly friends! Damn . The thought of having those guys as friends were very exciting. For real, he could learn a lot from them. Workout and shi*s. Man he could be all muscular and hot in a damn month hohoh!

          That was definitely his first and strongest intention of entering an all boys school. He couldn't wait to be a real man, not looking like a girl, and most definitely, not going to be called a pretty boy anymore. Yeah, that's right. Just right oh yeah. 

          He got dressed real quick and once again stood in front of the mirror to do his hair. He was battling on some different hairstyles he should be having because he definitely wanted to come out strong at least. And that would help with the right hairstyle. At least. Thats what he thought...

          After 10 minutes of thinking, he finally put some gel on his hair and put his hair up and styled it as cool as possible so he didn't look that gay. Yooo he's straight. Like a morning wood. pft. He brushed his thoughts away and checked himself in the mirror again for the last time. He nodded, approving his looks and walked to his bed to get all his stuffs that he piled up beside his bed before he went to sleep last night.

          knock! knock! 

          " Get out already potato! You have 15 minutes left for breakfast! " Lin. Again. Well let her have it since it would be the last time she could yell at him the morning.

          Luhan opened the door and closed it back immediately when he saw Lin was about to say something. He heard Lin mumbled something he couldn't really hear but he was sure enough that she was swearing at him. He laughed a little and changed back his facial expression to a cool one before he opened the door again.Just after he opened it, a pillow flew right into his face causing him to move a few steps backward. 

This bit**...

          He heard Lin laughed histerically and threw his pillow away. It was the pillow he used to attack Lin last night. She kept it with her since he closed the door before she could throw the pillow back. 

          " Gurl you'd be playing pillow fight with the wall tomorrow. Don't you dare call and beg for me to come home. Imma not give you a second chance hah." Luhan walked pass Lin while pulling his luggage without looking at her but he didn't forget to bump into her shoulder. Lin laughed even harder and followed him downstairs. She saw that he had his hair done and she was thinking whether she should mess it up or not . 

          Luhan left his luggage at the living room and went to the kitchen where his parents were waiting for him. They both had finished their breakfast already, so Luhan walked faster to the table and took his seat. He ate his breakfast without a word , knowing that he had 5 minutes left before leaving for his new school. His dad didn't say anything and just left the table to get his car ready while his mom waited for him to finish his breakfast. 

          " Have you packed everything honey? " asked Mrs.Xi without looking at him as she was doing the dishes. 

          " Mhmm." Luhan took a sip of his tea as he mumbled back a yes to his mom. He watched Lin walked into the kitchen , grinning at him as if she had done something. Luhan glared at her back and got up from his seat. He took his plate and cup to clean them but his mom insisted that he should go get his stuffs and put them in the car so he did, leaving Lin who was still grinning at the table.

          Luhan didn't know what Lin had done but he was 100% sure it was not a good thing. He was already late at that time so he didn't say a word about it and just brushed it off. He couldn't care less. Luhan took all his stuffs and put them in the car. Mr Xi was already in the driver's seat, looking at his phone while waiting for Luhan and his wife. 

          " Hey potato! " Lin again. He looked at her and raised his eyebrows. Too lazy to open his mouth especially when it was Lin who called him. 

          " You forgot your stinky teddy bear. Don't you wanna show it off to your new friends? " Lin couldn't stop laughing as she asked him that. Luhan was definitely annoyed after hearing that question so he just waved at her and got in the car instead. He left his favourite teddy bear on purpose. He wanted to be a real man. So no more teddy bear. He knew he was going to miss it but oh well...he had to sacrifice his love for his teddy bear. sobs sobs. 

          Luhan rolled his window down and yelled to Lin his goodbye. " Bye flat a** cow ! I'll never miss you! " 

          He rolled up his window immediately before Lin could yell back. He could still hear Lin yelling something but he just waved at her and ignored her afterward. Luhan could see his dad shaking his head in the front while looking at him from the mirror and Luhan just grinned back at him. 

          Mrs Xi finally got in the car and handed Luhan a piece of paper. He took it without saying anything and opened it up to see what was inside. ' BUHBYE POTATO :* xoxo ' . He smiled and folded the paper back before shoving it into his pocket. He would definitely miss that cow.