49 : Jungli

you are my forever

 

"Hey Taeyeon, can you umm... give something I bought for Yoona to her?" Yuri asked Taeyeon when she just came out of Jessica's office. 

"Oh, hi Yuri. Yeah, sure. Just give me the things a day before I leave. Gotta pack up early." Taeyeon answered.

"Really? Thankyou! You're the best, buddy!" Yuri grinned and hugged Taeyeon.

"Who won a lottery?" Tiffany asked when she saw them both as soon as she got there.

"Hahaha no one. Documents for our boss Jung?" Yuri asked while eyeing the files Tiffany brought.

"Yep! Hi Taeyeon." Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled and nodded.

"She's inside. I uh.. I need to go first. See you guys again." Taeyeon said.

Both Yuri and Tiffany bid a goodbye to her and watched her left.

"So..." Yuri turned to Tiffany. Tiffany just raised her eyebrows at Yuri.

"Heard Soo asked you out." Yuri smirked.

Tiffany blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear shyly.

"She did." Tiffany mumbled.

"When's the date?" Yuri asked excitedly

"Tomorrow, since Soo does not have a schedule. I'll ask Jessi if I could take a day off." Tiffany said.

"Ah. Just tell her the truth. I'm sure she will give you an off day." Yuri winked.

Tiffany chuckled and thanked Yuri before she proceed to go meet Jessica.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Somewhere at an entertainment company, there was a very grumpy Jung who has been so cold towards anyone who tried to talk to her. 

Her manager even lost ideas already how to talk to her.

"Krystal. We need to attend a fan meeting within 2 hours. Please fix whatever you need to fix and lighten up a bit." Her manager said before she left Krystal alone at the meeting room. 

Krystal puffed her cheeks and closed her eyes.

She had been ignoring Sulli for 2 days and gave her cold shoulders.

It was because she saw a video of behind the scene of Sulli's photoshoot with other models, she got mad and jealous and she witnessed how the other models being so touchy with Sulli and Sulli just let it be.

Krystal was about to cry again remembering how hurt she was because of that, but her phone beeped indicating that she just received a new text message. 

 

From: Sulli

-Hey there, baby Jung. It seems like you aren't yourself for the past 2 days and you keep pushing me away by ignoring me. I don't know what did I do wrong and what was it that made you become like this. But I apologised if I hurt you without me knowing, I really am sorry baby. It's alright if you don't want to talk about it nor telling me but I want you to know that I'm always here and I can try to make you feel better like maybe we can go out eat ice cream or just cuddle at my place if you want. If you do want to talk about it, I'll be right there anytime you want, just give me a call and I'll come to you right away. I also would want to remind you, no matter what, I always love you baby. Please take care and come back to me soon. I miss you, baby girl.

 

 

Krystal pouted and wiped off a single tear that rolled down when she read how loving and sincere Sulli's message was for her.

"Stupid. I love you too much that I can't stay mad at you." Krystal mumbled. 

 

 

While on the other hand, Sulli let out a heavy sigh when Krystal haven't replied her anything yet.

"Please just tell me you're alright, baby. I'm worried." Sulli muttered and kept staring at Krystal's picture on her screen.

"Sulli, you got free days for 3 days. After that you need to come back to the company to read the next script to know if you agree to play a role in a new movie." Sulli's manager told her.

"Ah. Alright. Thankyou unnie." Sulli smiled and bowed to her.

Sulli checked her phone again and sighed for the nth times seeing nothing from Krystal. 

"Should I just go to her? I think I should."

So, Sulli decided to come to Krystal and talk to her but first she planned to buy her some flowers and chocolates. 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Krystal waved at all her fans before she got inside the car. She took a deep breathe and massaged her temple.

Her day was hard without talking to Sulli and she missed Sulli badly.

She head back to home after the fan meeting. 

Krystal was surprised to find Sulli already there, leaning on her car. 

Sulli smiled as soon as she saw Krystal got out of her manager's car.

"Hi." Sulli greeted her calmly.

"Hi." Krystal mumbled softly.

For few seconds, they both just standing there... eyes showing how much they missed each other. 

Sulli cleared before she stepped forward to get closer to Krystal.

Krystal's cute eyes keep following Sulli's movement.

"How was your day?" Sulli asked and lifted up her hands to cup Krystal's face.

"N-Not good." Krystal whispered and tried to hold her tears.

Sulli smiled secretly when Krystal being honest with her. 

"I missed you." Sulli said sweetly as she caressed Krystal's cheeks, and that was when Krystal finally lost it which then led her to burst into tears.

"I missed you too." Krystal cried.

Sulli kissed Krystal's forehead then hugged her gently, letting Krystal cried as she kept rubbing Krystal's back.

"I'm sorry..." Krystal apologised while crying.

"Its fine. I'm not mad at you, baby. But we need to talk, are you ready tho? I can wait until you want to talk about it, I'm fine with waiting." Sulli said and kissed Krystal's cheek.

"No no. I'll... I mean, we'll talk." Krystal said and still sobbing a little.

Sulli chuckled and nodded her head.

"Ok. But oh, I bought you flowers and chocolates." Sulli said which made Krystal literally stopped crying.

"I love youuuu!" Krystal squealed and hugged Sulli again.

"Hahaha. I love you too, baby."

Sulli got the flowers and chocolates from her car and gave them to Krystal who received it all happily.

Krystal clung onto Sulli's arm as they walked into the mansion together. 

 

 

As promised, Krystal told Sulli everything as soon as they settled down in the living room. She spoke up about her jealousy, her insecurities and the rest. 

Sulli laughed at first because she found Krystal's cute. 

"Aren't you mad?" Krystal asked.

"Why would I?" Sulli asked back.

"I was being too much, didn't I?" Krystal asked.

Sulli shook her head and held Krystal's hand.

"No. You didn't. You're cute tho. Your jealousy means that you care and love me. But baby... I want you to know that I never ever want anyone else to touch me... It wasn't my intention to just let it be but I know eyes are everywhere and cameras were on us. I need to be professional, I can't just push them away." Sulli explained.

"..." Krystal kept silent as she tried to listen.

"Also, I did tell them after no more eyes or cameras on us... That I would like them to keep their distance. So you wouldn't need to worry about them. I clearly let them know that I am not interested at all with any of them." Sulli added.

"Really?" Krystal asked while pouting.

"Really baby. But please, next time... If you feel insecure, come to me and let me know. Alright?"

"Then what?"

"Then I'll tell you all over again, of how much I love you. You are the only girl I got my eyes on. You are the only one that I want. You are my everyhing and you are enough for me. I would remind you that no one could take me away from you because I am forever yours in this life or even in another life." Sulli said.

Krystal smiled and covered her face using her palms.

"What happened?" Sulli asked while chuckling.

"Im shy now." Krystal mumbled.

Sulli laughed and ruffled Krystal's hair playfully.

"Aigoo, my baby Jung." Sulli cooed and leaned forward to kiss Krystal's hands before she pulled her hands from covering her face.

Sulli grinned seeing Krystal's adorable face.

"Are we good now? Do you remember what I tell you?" Sulli asked.

"Yep! You are mine forever." Krystal nodded cutely.

"That's right, baby girl. I'm yours, always will. Just yours." 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Ah. Finally I got to write Jungli's moment ^^

I hope it is good enough.

Will be back with next update and hopefully more beautiful chapters :D 

I would like to thank all readers who sticks around and still waiting for my updates! <333

Have a good day/night, to everyone, wherever you are. Make sure to always take care there.

 

 

Lots of love,

iamrandom21 ^^