6'Call me Babe'

Golden Heart with a Savage Attitude

Chapter 6

"You look prettier, Armie-ah." Gray's mom said the 4th time.

"Mom, stop it before it goes in my head." I whined making them laugh.

"Jagiya, don't make her uncomfortable. Armie, you should eat more. You became skinnier." Gray's Dad told me.

"Is it my birthday today? Why are you all so nice to me?" I said jokingly.

I think this is one of the reasons why it's so painful to move on when Gray and I broke up. I became a part of their family also. His parents have always treated me like I'm one of their kids. Gray's mom and I became so close because she said she like my honesty. So we basically talked like teenagers, I give her my honest opinion and sometimes we joke around together. 

"Are you enjoying, Babe?" Gray squeeze my hand.

"Yes, very much." I said smiling. 

"There it is." He whispered. I looked at him asking what.

"Your genuine smile. That smile that makes me fall in love with you again and again."  He murmured.

I felt the heat on my cheeks. I must be blushing crimson red by now. I bit my lower lip, speechless in particular.

"Go and make our grandchild already, You two!" I heard Gray's mom said.

----

We left by the sundown. They want us to stay but Gray said we couldn't because I have a job tomorrow.  While Gray and his Dad did the dishes, Gray's mom snatched me away and we talked about things.

I told her all about it, about my reason why I left his son. She told me that his son is such a mess when I left him. I feel sorry for that. She also mentioned that Gray had never bring someone else home. I feel kinda relief when I heard that, I know this is selfishness but can I just be greedy towards this affection I've always want to receive.

Upon listening to my reason, Gray's mom told me that I should go and tell Gray about it  not because Gray is her son but simply because Gray deserves the truth.

"Hey.. What are you thinking about?" Gray muttered. He is using my lap as his pillows while playing with my hand.

"Nothing. Just.. I really enjoyed the lunch today."

"I know you did. Mom was very happy to see you too." He said kissing the back of my hand. "It will be more fun if Eunchae was also there and my Hyung."

"Sunghwa, I want to ask you something." He looked at me and sat properly next to me facing me.

"What's bothering you, Babe?"

"How many kids do you want to have?" I asked and his eyes widened, perhaps he never expected my question at all. 

"6?7?" He answered chuckling.

"7? You are crazy, Sunghwa."

"But you love me." He smirked.

"Who told you that?" I smirked too.

"Babe, you do love me right?" He whined.

"Stop whining.. Babe." I muttered and Sunghwa looked at me like I grew 3 heads.

He stood up and cussed. I looked at him like crazy. What's  the matter with him?

"Babe, stop doing that." He said looking frustrated and giddy at the same time.

"Doing what? I'm not even doing anything."

He sat next to me and cupped my cheeks. "Call me babe again."

Oh, It's all clear to me now. I smirked at him and smack his lips. "I don't want to say it again."

"Why are you teasing me so bad?" He pouted. I kissed him again. When I pulled away, he pulled me in again. 

I immediately closed my eyes and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer then his lips reached for my neck.  I felt shiver up and down my spine when he gently it turning my legs into a jello. He is not even doing anything much but I feel so hot. The moment he pressed his body against mine, I let go of every single thing. I decided to trust him with my whole heart.