4 'Get a room'

Golden Heart with a Savage Attitude

Everything is just a blast. Dating Gray, is just what other girls are wishing for. I get to hear what he is working on and I get to say my opinion about it, surprise dates, getting to wear his tshirts, having your photo taken aesthetically, waking up next to him and being with him always.

 

 

 

I just finished assisting one of my clients. It's so tiring because she haven't been able to labor in the normal way, it was a caesarean section. We went out of the operating room feeling so exhausted.

 

 

 

"Thanks for your work hard." I said to my colleagues and bowed they also bowed.

 

 

 

I saw my assistant. "Doc, there is someone waiting for you."

 

 

 

I frowned. "Who?" She just pointed at the waiting area. I saw my boyfriend's handsome face sleeping.

 

 

 

"How long have he'd been waiting?" I asked. My baby looked so tired.

 

 

"Almost an hour and a half, Doc."

 

 

My eyes widened. "Oh my god, he waited that long?" She nodded and smiled. I walked toward Gray.

 

 

I shook him a bit not closing the distance between us. I know I smell bad right now. I don't want him to smell me. I smell like a human flesh right now. That's totally a no-no.

 

 

 

"Sunghwa~! Wake up." He opened his eyes and smiled.

 

 

 

He stood up and was about to kiss me when I moved away from him. He raised his eyebrow on me.

 

 

"Sunghwa, I smell bad. Like really really bad. Can you see I'm covered with blood?"

 

 

 

"It doesn't matter at all. I want a kiss." He pouted.

 

 

"Come wait for me in my office. I'll go and take a bath."

 

 

 

I immediately went to the shower room and took a bath. I changed in to my clean clothes.

 

 

"Hey. Yoonhye, please clear my schedule for tomorrow. I'm taking the day off."

 

 

 

She smiled. "Okay, Doc."

 

 

 

"Why are you smiling so much?" I looked at her in disgust.

 

 

"Is he your boyfriend?"

 

 

I nodded. "You're so unfair. You should tell me all about it in details on wednesday, Okay?"

 

 

I chuckled. "Didn't had that much opportunity to tell you. You better be ready to hear me on wednesday, it's a long story after all."

 

 

I went inside my clinic and saw him looking at my diplomas and pictures in the shelf. I went towards him and hugged him from behind.

 

 

 

"God, you smell so nice." I inhaled his scent.

 

 

 

 

He turned around to face me. "You smell so good yourself too." He kissed my forehead.

 

 

 

Our sweet moment was interrupted by his phone call. He fished his phone out. "Baby, I need to answer this."

 

 

I nodded trying to get away from him but he just tightened his grip. Maybe it's work related. Knowing Sunghwa, he is a proud hard worker and perfectionist.

 

 

"I don't think I could go. I have plans for tonight. See you tomorrow." He said to the caller, I assume it's Jay. They bid their goodbyes. 

 

 

 

"Who was that?" I asked. He kissed my head and said. "Jay. They are going out to have dinner tonight. I said I'll pass."

 

 

 

I just nodded. Here is my anxiety again, I kept on thinking that Gray see me as an embarrassment.

 

 

"Are you ready to go, Babe?" He asked waking me up from my thoughts.

 

 

"Yeah. Let's go?" I grabbed my bag and we left my clinic.

 

 

The car ride was very silent. I overthinking and I don't know what to say to Gray. I'm just utterly disappointed I guess.

 

 

 

He grabbed my hand. "Baby, what's wrong?"

 

 

"Nothing." I said.

 

 

He looked at me and once again put his attention to the drive way. "Tell me. What are you thinking?"

 

 

"It's nothing." 

 

 

 

"Baby, It's not nothing if it's bothering you like that."

 

 

"Just.." I gathered all the strengths and courage I have. "Are you ashamed of me?"

 

 

Gray suddenly stopped the car. "What? Baby,of course not." I looked at him.

 

 

"What makes you think of that?"

 

 

 

"It just that.. We've been dating for months now but still you haven't introduce me to your crew. It's not that I am demanding or something. It's just that... I don't know. It makes me feel like you see me as an embarrassment. " 

 

 

He cupped my cheeks. "Oh. Baby, I never intended you to feel that way. I'm just looking for the best time to introduce you to them. But now that I know you feel that way, I think we should go and have dinner with them then."

 

 

We went to the restuarant where the whole AOMG are eating. Gray introduced me to them as his girlfriend and everyone were shocked about it.

 

 

 

We ate and they are all so nice to me well except for Simon D and Loco, I think they don't want me here or something. And Jay looks like he is avoiding me but I don't really mind at all. I made a mental note to talk to Simon D later. I seriously don't want to overthink.

 

 

Gray held my hand under the table and mouthed. "You okay?" I nodded and smiled.

 

 

 

His phone rang. "Sorry, Babe. I have to go and answered this. I promise I'll come back fast."

 

 

 

"No, it's okay. Take your time." I said smiling.

 

 

Ugly duck went next to me and asked. "Can you fight well?"

 

 

Before I could answer Hoody went to the rescue and said. "Shut it, Ji Kyung."

 

 

She then sat next to me and said. "Don't mind him, he is not normal."

 

 

"Oh.. Thanks for saving me then." I replied smiling.

 

 

 

"No, thanks for coming with Gray. At least I am not the only woman with a sane mind here."

 

 

"Oh. If you are calling me sane, I guess you consider that woman next to Jay insane then?"

 

 

"Who doesn't? Look at her laughing at Jay's lame jokes. I don't really know where Jay found her but I'm sure she will disappear soon." She said smirking. 

 

 

"I see, I see. Jay told us she's a friend but I see her not being able to keep her hands to herself. I wouldn't even dare to put my hand in the thighs of my friend." I murmured judging the girl so hard.

 

 

 

We looked at each other and laughed. "I'll be honest. I like you. If ever something bad happened between you and Gray always remember, I'll be always be here for you."

 

 

 

"Awe. That sounds so sweet. I like you also. Don't worry, I'll always remember that."

 

 

"Promise me. I mean I have always heard that from these guys' ex girlfriends but they neglect me so bad. I felt like when they broke up, I also lost friends."  

 

 

"Promise. Now, I would like to get your number. I think I will ring you up so badly if Gray started to be irrational." I handed her my phone.

 

 

"Hey hey. What do you mean by Gray being irrational?" I heard Gray's voice.

 

 

"Have to go. Talk to you soon, Yongshin." Hoody said. I just smiled at her and waved good bye.

 

 

"What have you talked about with Hoody?" He asked occupying the seat Hoody left.

 

 

"Doesn't really concern you, Sunghwa." I replied sipping my drink.

 

 

He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Baby~ tell me~"

 

 

I looked at him. He's acting all cute but it's a girl talk. I'll keep it as a secret. "It's a girl talk." I muttered and kissed his cheek.

 

 

 

"Get some room!!" Jay yelled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: I'll try my best to update as soon as possible. Please tell me how you feel about the story in the comments below. Thanks!