5 'Meet the inlaws'

Golden Heart with a Savage Attitude

 

"Want to go in?" I asked.

He smiled and said."I was totally waiting for you to ask me that."

I rolled my eyes. "Shut it. Just go in if you want to."

He chuckled and pinched my cheek. "Love you."

"Stop it. I'll kick you out I swear." Stop making my heart beat so fast.

"Woah, so this is my girlfriend's apartment?" Gray exclaimed, he settled on my couch.

"Want something to drink?" I asked.

"I'm good. Just sit next to me." He pouted. Why is he so energetic today?

I sat next to him. "So Jaewon lives here with you?"

I nodded. "Yes.. He used to. But now he is staying in his dorm."

He went to rest his head on my legs. "I guess.. I don't have to go home early then."

I combed his hair with my hand. I missed him.. I never thought he'll come back to me after all those things I've said back then.

My thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing. He mouthed 'sorry' and went to the kitchen answering it.

I decided to just browse my phone. Since I don't have work tomorrow. Should I ask him to go and have a movie marathon with me?

I went to the kitchen to ask him but he seems to be preoccupied so I waited there until the phone call was over. 

"Yeah.. I miss you too.. I'll call you soon... Love you." As he said those words, he turned to face me.

"Who's that?" I asked hugging him.

"A-ah. How long have you been there?" He asked stuttering a bit.

"Not that long. Why?" 

"Nothing.. It was my M-mom who called." He answered kissing my forehead.

"Really? How is she? I miss her." Sunghwa's mom and I are really close with each other. She had treated me like I was one of her children.

"She's really busy nowadays because she's taking good care of my hyung's daughter. I think she miss you too."

"Really? We should go visit her some other time." I said. He nodded smiling.

"Maybe, in your day off we can go."

"Okay.. Want to have a movie marathon? I don't have work tomorrow."

He patted my head and said. "Sure sure."

We were busy watching the movie when I saw Sunghwa looking at me. "What?" I asked feeling insecure with his stare.

"Hold on.." He said and suddenly I felt his lips on mine.. Hot and hungry. Like he'd been so deprived. I tried pushing him away but it feels like I was just making a fool out of myself pushing a wall made of stone, I decided not to fight it. I kissed him back with the same intensity.

I felt his hand tugged my hair down making me gasp. He took that opportunity to put his tongue inside my mouth. 

"S-sunghwa.. Stop."

He slowed down and I was able to catch my breathe. He then sighed against my lips and muttered sorry.

He then loosened his embrace and I saw his silhouette as he stood up.

"Good night, Armie."

---

I haven't seen Sunghwa for how many days. I don't know if I should apologize for what happened last week. I just can't. Not this early. Truth be told, I am scared. I don't know if I should trust him the way I did before. 

I was in the cafeteria with Yunhye.

"You mean to say? It's the same Sunghwa?"

"Yes for the 5th time, Yunhye."

She sighed. "Omg, I guess true love never dies then. How did you fell for him again?"

I looked at her. "I didn't fall in love again. I guess.. I didn't even stop loving him."

She gawked at me. "You better tell him the truth then."

I was supposed to answer her but my phone rang. I saw Sunghwa's picture flashed in my phone.

"Hello." I greeted.

[Hey.. Baby, I miss you so bad.]

"I do too."

[Can I see you?]

I sighed. "I don't know. I have a night duty today. But.. It's my day off tomorrow. We could meet.."

[Want to go see my mom tomorrow?]

I think this is a good idea, I miss his mom so much. "Sure sure. I miss your mom so much."

I heard him chuckled. [Babe, what time do you want me to collect you?]

"What time do you suggest?" Yunhye looked at me asking who is it, I mouthed 'Sunghwa', she nodded.

[Maybe 8 or 9?]

"8 it is then, so that I'll have time to buy her a present."

[You don't need to buy her anything..]

"But, I want to.. I need to go. Call you later."

[Okay. Bye, Baby. Love you.]

"Bye." I answered back and hung up.

"So? What did he say?" Yunhye asked. 

"He asked me if I want to go see his Mom tomorrow."

"Oh.. I see. Meeting the in-laws then."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Shut up."