1 'I cheated'

Golden Heart with a Savage Attitude

From: Jae1🐨

Noona, I forgot to bring my ipad with me. Can you please bring it to me?

 

I sighed upon reading the text. Jaewon or also known as One is my cousin. I'm only older than him for 2 years and people always mistaken us for being lovers. He had been staying in my place since it was way more closer to his new entertainment. He is lucky I don't have any duty in the hospital today, I am ob-gyne and I am still studying to be a cardiologist.

 

 

To:Jae1🐨
You are getting old. You are starting to forget things. Where should I drop it off?

 

 

I waited for a minute or two and I received a message from him.

 

 

 

From: Jae1🐨
I am currently at the Aomg building. Can you bring it here? I'll send you the address. Thanks! Love you! 😘😘

 

 

 

I decided to just wear a leather jacket over my black tanktop and tuck it in with my black high-waisted shorts. I just put a burgandy liptint and wear my sun glasses. I didn't really have the mood to wear make up. I am just dropping Jaewon's ipad and I'll buy supplies then go back home to sleep.

 

 

 

I went to the address Jaewon sent me. I entered the building and was greeted by the receptionist.

 

 

 

"Hello, Ma'am. Who are you looking for?" She said smiling at me. I walked towards her and I removed my sunglasses.

 

 

"Hey. I am looking for Jaewon? I was told that he was at the Aomg Studio. I just need to drop this off." I raised the ipad.

 

 

"Okay, Ma'am. I will ask their office first." I nodded and texted Jaewon letting him know about my arrival.

 

 

"Hey. Mira, good morning!"

 

 

"Mr. Jay, I couldn't contact your office. You have a visitor. She said she is going to bring the ipad to Jaewon." I felt someone eyeing me so I look over phone and met a guy's glance. Before I could fangirl or something, He introduced his self. "Hi. I'm Jay Park of Aomg and you are?" He flashed me his million dollar smile and offered a hand to shake. Of course, I know who he is. I've been inlove with his voice since What's your name era.

 

 

I smiled back. "Armie." I shook hands with him.

 

 

"I heard you are here to hand something to One."

 

 

"Ahh. Yes. He is starting to forget things. He forgot to bring his ipad with him." I said trying to conceal the embarrassment that I am feeling when I realized that I am not wearing any make up right now. I bet I look like .

 

 

"Ohh. If that's the case, follow me then. I'll lead the way."

 

 

I followed him in the elevator. He was constantly asking me about Moana, I couldn't even fathom how we end up talking about Moana.

 

 

"We're here. Welcome to Aomg studio." He patted my head.

 

 

 

As he opened the door, I saw the hall or the living room being so crowded with guys who were greatly bless with good looks.  From Simon D to One, they look very pleasing. They all have their eyes on us when we walked in.

 

 

"Hey, One. You better take good care of this woman before I steal her from you." Jay said and I nearly choke trying to stop myself from laughing. Here we go again, they think that One and I are in a relationship.

 

 

 

"Yah! One is that your girlfriend??" G2 asked.

 

 

"Where did you get such a fine girl, One?" Simon D asked.

 

 

 

I looked at One and he just shook his head walking toward me.

 

 

 

I handed him the ipad. "Yah, do well. Fighting!" I cheered.

 

 

 

"Noona, I should somehow introduce you to them. Is that okay?" He said. I nodded.

 

 

"Noona, This is my teammates, this is G2, Bewhy and Dayday. This is our coach, Simon D-hyung. I think you already know him. And the other Coach.."

 

 

 

I looked at the ground holding Jaewon's hand and I waited for him to continue what he was suppose to say. Although I already know so well who the other coach is..

 

 

 

"Sunghwa-hyung, come out! One's girlfriend is here." Bewhy said.

 

 

"Who??" I heard a familiar voice and it made my heart beats fast. It was so familiar that I felt very scared because once again that voice made me feel unfathomable emotions and feelings.

 

 

I look at me and I met his eyes which are flooded with different emotions. His eyes widened in confusion and he looked at Jaewon's hand intertwining with mine.

 

 

 

He cleared his throat and said. "You changed your hairstyle, it suits you." Once again, his stare became cold and distant.

 

 

I swallowed hard trying to fight back the tears from falling. It's been years since we last talk but he still have something that affects me so much. "Is that so? Thanks." I replied trying to smile it out.

 

 

"Wait.. Noona, you know each other?" Jaewon and the other guys in the room looked at me like I grew 3 heads.

 

 

 

"Yah! Sunghwa, you know her?" Simon D asked.

 

 

 

"I know her more than anyone else actually." He said and smirked. I rolled my eyes upwards and bit my lower lip.

 

 

"Really, Hyung? How?" I didn't notice that Jay went out of his office to join us.

 

 

 

"She was my ex girlfriend."

 

 

 

----------

 

 

"Noonaaaaa!"

 

 

I ignored Jaewon. He had been following me like a lost cat all day.

 

 

"Noonaaa!!!!"

 

 

 

"For pete's sake, Jaewon. Shut the fck up." I said and switch off the stove.

 

 

"Noona, Why didn't you tell me you know Sunghwa-hyung?"

 

 

I set up the table and murmured. "It doesn't even matter, does it?"

 

 

"It does. So tell me, what happened between you and him?" He inquired and then ate a spoonful of rice.

 

 

"I cheated on him." I said which made him choke on his food.

 

I stood up, gave him the water and pat his back. When he recovered, he looked at me like I just murder someone.

 

 

"Seriously?!"

 

 

"Yes. I am being serious here."

 

 

"That explains why he looked at you with disgust earlier. Noona, why would you even do that? Why cheat? You could have just broke up with him if you like someone else. Why would you play someone's feelings like that?" He hissed looking very utterly disappointed with my past decisions in life.

 

 

 

Trust me. It wasn't easy. Dealing with it. I can still remember those countless nights, I've been crying myself to sleep. Sometimes, it's better just to lie about it rather than telling the whole story about it. If telling the whole story will just make you feel all the pains you've felt before. I guess it was better to lie.

 

 

I looked at Jaewon and said. "The university was boring me out. I decided to play with fire and have fun instead."

 

 

I lost my appetite so I went to my room instead. I felt the vibration of my phone.

 

 

From: 08xxxxxxx
 

I need to talk to you. I'll be waiting for you in the cafe we used to go to.

I looked at the unregistered number and clicked call. It might be some pranks.

"Hello." I greeted.

[Armie, it's me.. Sunghwa.]