Chapter 12

Should I Say "I Love You"?

Jongin wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer so that our faces were just centimetres from each other. Then, little by little he started to move closer and closer until his lips were just barely touching mine.

               “You can’t even start to imagine how long I’ve waited for this moments,” he whispered against me. “Ever since I had a taste of you in that party, I haven’t been able to forget the feeling of having you in my arms.”

               Jongin cupped my neck with his hands, and finally pulled me against him, giving me a proper kiss. The kiss we both had been waiting for years for. I could feel the warmth spreading from the pit of my tummy, filling me up.

               My hands started to move into his shirt, finally having a touch of those gorgeous abs.

               “Hey, I think that all those ours exercising paid off,” I joked between kisses as my hands continued to roam his muscled back.

               “You’re not too bad yourself,” Jongin laughed. 

 

               Soon enough the situation started heating up to quickly. Our shirts were strewn on the floor, and Jongin’s hands were getting too close to my underwear. Although it greatly pained me to pull away we had to stop before we went further. I had to speak with him before doing anything else.

               “Jongin-ah, not now,” I panted, clearly really myself. “We have to make ourselves presentable before anyone opens that door.”

               “You’re right,” he said, just a shook as I was. Dare I say, that was the hottest make out I had ever had.

               As I leaned down to collect my shirt, I saw that Jongin was sporting a hard on.

               “Sorry, for not being able to take care of that,” I sheepishly said. “Maybe next time.” I winked.

               “I’ll take your word on that,” he said, putting his shirt on, with the brightest smile I had seen on him in a while.

               Once we were both dressed, we sat down together in a corner of the closet we were forced into. Jongin had an arm draped around my shoulders and my head was resting against his chest. Right then I decided that we had to solve our past misunderstanding is this was going to work out.

               “Do you remember the night at Jungkook’s party when you told me you liked me?” I asked, interrupting the comfortable silence we were sharing.

               “Yeah, of course. How could I forget that day?”

               “Well, you know… I told you I didn’t like you because I actually saw you making out with Irene earlier that night. I felt that you were just playing with me and I hated it so much. I actually really, really wanted to say I also liked you, but I felt used.”

               “Nooo! So that’s what happened? I thought you found me disgusting. I mean, the way you looked at me, I felt like rubbish! That’s why I didn’t speak to you for quite some time. I’m so sorry.”

               “It’s ok. Only later did I realize I should have given you a chance to explain yourself. I mean, you were my friend, I should have given you a little more trust, instead of just jumping to conclusions. I mean, who knows I was drunk, I could have seen wrong… So, can you tell me now what happened?”

               “Heh, well. It was actually me you saw that day. However it wasn’t because I wanted to. I was watching you dance, and well… I was starting to get a hard-on from how hot you looked. I left because I wanted to go to the restroom to see if I could do something about it. Right them Irene kind of attacked me and forced me into a kiss,” Jongin explained.

               “Ohh, so it was you,” I said, I little bit sad about the fact.

               “But it was nothing! I promise,” Jongin said, sticking out his little finger. I decided to accept it. Anyways, what would I get from thinking about the past?

               “I guess it doesn’t matter now. Ok, so there’s one more thing I wanted to talk about. What are we now?”

               “Defining our relationship status so fast?” Jongin asked while quietly letting out a laugh.

               “Yah! Stop teasing, please answer me. You have no idea how much I suffered because of you…”

               “Well… If you must know I guess that we are boyfriend and girlfriend. I mean, there’s no need to waste more time right? We’ve already wasted years and years.”

               “I guess you are right,” I said, and then gave him a chaste peck on the lips.

               Who would have thought a party game would make us come together?