Little Things

I Can't Love Him

"Shownu hyung."

"Shownu hyung?"

"Hyung?"

"HYUNG!"

I was to caught up staring at my spoon that I didn't notice Minhyuk calling me. When I looked up I saw everyone looking very worried.They were used to me not saying much but I would also be worried when I was acting this strange.

I was sitting on the couch just blankly staring at my food. In any occasion I would have devoured everything but I felt something strange. It was at the pit of my stomach but I don't understand what it was.

"Aahhh what?"

"Are you ok?" Everyone was looking very worried but I only gave them a nod. To make it believable I started eating my food like I used too. Everyone seemed to buy it because they soon continued eating and talking.

Unfortunately there were this eyes burning a hole in my forehead. If I would look back at him the situation would only get worse.In the end I would still have to face him.

We were at the living room having our normal breakfast. Beside me was Minhyuk clinging next to Jooheon who was getting annoyed. We know that Minhyuk loves to hug and cuddle eveyone but his favorite was Jooheon.

I heard a groan coming from Jooheon so like an instinct I quickly checked up on him. He was frustrated because Minhyuk was clinging him to tight that he can reach for a peice of  egg in the table.

Anyone would think it was weird to see the two of them being that close but it was just like any other morning. I know Jooheon loves Minhyuk's hugs but he can't stand it when he can't reach out for his food.

I was about to help him by reaching out for a peice of egg when someone beats me to it. That was when I saw this big smile on Jooheon's face as Minhyuk feeds him the egg. When they were full they would usually just cuddle and be in their own world.

"Yah! HYUNGWON!"

The other seat beside was now empty as I see Wonho walking towards our shared rooms. Like any other morning Hyungwon was still sleeping and someone had to wake him up. This was always Kihyun's job but now it was IM's and Wonho's.It was now easier to wake him up when the two join forces.

It only took a few minutes before a hungry IM dived down to eat his food. Not so long Wonho had this koala on his back.Hyungwoon maybe easier to drag out of our room but it was still hard for him to open his eyes.

I picked up my plate to put in the sink. Wonho set an almost passed out Hyungwon on the couch as he slowly tried to wake him up by placing a spoon full of food in front of his mouth. While I was collecting some plates on the table and some cups.I happened to realize that we were very at ease when it comes to skinship.

If only everyone was brave enough to reveal their true feelings. I wouldn't blame them if they couldn't. Who am I to judge their decision. I couldn't even accept my own feelings but I know that it's trully impossible.

When I carried every dirty dishes I could get a hold off I went to the sink.It was a rutine that I got used too. When I saw the kitchen it always remind me of those little things that I cherish. Just by seeing the refrigerator is one thing that makes me happy.

The truth was the kitchen was a small paradise for someone like me. Let's face it the only thing I'm really looking forward too was the beautiful creature at the sink. When I finally arrived I slowly set the plates down and went to his right side.

I quickly grabbed a piece of cloth and started to wiping the clean dishes. We didn't start any conversation because were focused on our task. Sometimes we would ask each other questions but it only involves our schedule.

It may look awkward if anyone saw us but it was rather a comfortable. We didn't need to talk our even look at each other. We had this connection that make things just right. It's hard to explain what we have but it's those little things I love.

When I was about to place the last plate on the table I could feel his eyes on me.I knew he would try to ask me what's wrong but how could I answer him when I don't even know.

"So..."

"I just overslept."

That was basically the end of our conversation.I tried my best to sound natural and unbothered.After that we just didn't have anything to talk about. He knew that I would just avoid his questions anyways so he just nodded.

When our eyes met I swear I saw this pained look but then it dissappeared.We did the only thing we can think off when it comes to this situation. We walked away from each other not bothering to look back.

The kitchen is more like an island that can be our paradise or doom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Were going to have a photo shoot in the morning so everyone was getting ready to leave. We were all set to go but then this crazy thing happened.The van that arrived was not two but three.

We made a decision to have Jooheon, Minhyuk and IM in the first Van.Then Wonho,Hyungwon and our manager in the other van.So in the end me and Kihyun were left.

I felt this bubbly feeling on my stomach.I was both happy and worried to be with him.What makes matters worse was we had to sit at the very back.We had no choice but to sit next to each other in a very tight space.

The van we had was full of equipment and clothes. We could  have joined the others but it was already too late. The other vans were already gone when we realize our circumstance.

So without any other choice we squeezed ourselves at the very back of the van leaving no space for us to move. It was pretty tight and I am afraid to squish Kihyun so I tried my best to push the other equipment. It did work but I just made it worse.

Crack

Then I heard this cracking sound from beside my feet.I might have accidentally broke something. I quickly looked at Kihyun with a worried expression. He had the same expression as me. His eyes were big and his mouth was slightly open.

"Oh no."

We both said those words at the same time. I was checking for any broken peices at the floor. I felt Kihyun looking for any other broken stuff on his side. I couldn't see much so I checked it again while reached out my hand.

Relief washed over me when I felt this small circle object at the side of might foot. It quickly changed to a worried one when I realized that I might have broken a mirror or something.

When I finally pulled out this object. I realized it was just some type of prop we used before. I faced Kihyun giving out a relived sigh showing him that nothing was broken.

Kihyun chuckled while he was shaking his head.I also laughed at how we almost panicked because of this small object. When we stopped exaggerating over this small object. I realized that I could fell his other leg on top of mine.

I felt my whole body tense up and my blank expression was up front. He saw my sudden change so he looked at me strangely. In a few minutes I could fell his leg slide down. That was when I knew he finally realized what happened.

I would never expect the next thing coming our way. There was this big bump on the rode so that resulted us to jump up.The room at the back was now smaller as the equipment fell.

I had no choice but squeeze next to Kihyun having his whole body covered. I felt a little sorry for my large frame so I tried my best to make space. It very difficult when I can't even move my legs anymore.

I tried everything but there was no way to make him feel comfortable. I was currently squishing him because he looking over my shoulders.I can't stand seeing him like this. Well in the end I didn't have to say anything or do anything for him to move.

He knew what other options we have left.So he quickly tried to wiggle out of his position to sit on my lap. When he was doing this I can't help but feel my heart stop.

Khiyun slowly tried to sit comfortably on my lap. He was a bit tense seeing he was sitting straight. Then this bump made the car shake. I quickly grabbed his waist so he won't hit his head against the front seat.

"You need sleep."

Kihyun was really tensed and I can't help but feel guilty for having him to wake me up so early. He didn't budge so I quickly pulled his body to lean on me.

While I was pulling him down he didn't stop me but he was still tense. When he was laying on me I rubbed his shoulders for him to relax. It worked because slowly he let go. His breathing was getting heavier and I saw his eyes slowly closing.

I slowly wrapped my hands around him making sure that he wouldn't fell the bumps.In times like this I just can't help but love little things that may go my way.

Note: I feel like writing this chapter so I made it. The next chapter would be more fluffy so be ready. If I can't update frequently expect the next chapter to be long. I should really finish my other work so please wait patiently for the next chapter.