Wake up Call

I Can't Love Him

Note: This is not yet edited but me and my editor will change a few scenes in this chapter.

"Hyung..."

"Wake up..."

"Shownu hyung..."

I felt this gentle tap on my shoulders but I can't help but fall into deeper sleep. This hand was not warm but it was rather cold. It wasn't a problem because I can feel that it was getting  warmer just by a few taps on my shoulder.

This never happened to me before because I was used to wake up early. I woke up just a few minutes before him back then but I discovered something more worth while.

A good leader should be a good example for everyone. He must be tough and caring plus a few more stuff. It is true I was a good leader and my other members would say I was the best but will it hurt to enjoy this moment?

The person stopped tapping my shoulder and know decided to give up. I can't help but let out a groan feeling this empty space beside me.I knew that I'm acting childish but would you blame me for wanting him to stay longer?

I heared footsteps walking around me and it seemed that he gave me a couple minutes to sleep. I appreciated what he did but I didn't want him to leave. I heard him shaking and waking everyone else.

I didn't get any sleep even though it would have been a great 15 minute power nap. Any Idol would die to have more sleep but here I am totally awake.

I was still laying down waiting for him to do it. The bed was then occupied and I knew it was him. I felt this body hovering over me. He gently placed his hands on my back.

It felt like a marshmallow was trying to squish me.He wasn't heavy but I can feel him holding back his weight .While I was facing the wall trying to pretend I was sleeping. This marshmallow slowly rub soothing circles around my back. He then slowly wrapped his hands around my neck.

The soothing feeling was overwhelming me too much. If this continues on I might pass out.I felt him enjoying the warmth of our hug.His head was placed in the middle of my shoulder blades. He was beside me just hugging me close. Unfortunately before I could fall asleep he finally said the magic words.

"Breakfast is ready."

"Wake up."

I was weak when it comes to food but that's not what makes my day. The real reason why I don't wake up early is because of this. How can I not enjoy this small gesture from our very own eomma.

When I heard those words I quickly turned around to face him. He had this smile that always makes my day. He was by my side waiting for me to finally give back a big smile.It was like signal for us to snap out of our little bubble.

He always looked different every morning but when he was with me he was something else. The way he smiled makes my heart melt and his soft gaze was enough for my heart to flat line. Sadly it only took a minute before his smile to disappear and his gaze turn into a serious one.

If only it he would stay a little longer because when I'm fully awake he would leave. That's when reality hits me hard. Every morning is like a dream but I got no choice but to wake up in the end.

When the door closed that was when my body goes to autopilot. It's basically my rutine getting out of bed and getting ready. My face turned blank as I slowly climbed out of the bed stretching.

If you're wandering how this new wake up call happened. I would always thank Jooheon for this. I love my son for making it up.He is also the reason why I can never wake up early again but I am not complaining.

4 months ago

"Yah! Jooheon where is Shownu hyung?"Kihyun was busy preparing dinner for every when he realized he never saw Shownu walk past him. Then he saw Jooheon walking by so he asked him.He was stressed with cooking so he end up shouting at him accidentally. 

Luckily Jooheon was used to his Eomma's tone. So he shrugged his shoulders looking around him. He was also confused not seeing his Appa.On the plus side you can always spot a grizzly bear walking around the doorm.

Kihyun finished cooking the scrabbled eggs and removed his apron. He quickly looked for Shownu around their small dorm. Jooheon tailed along side him also curious not seeing him around.

They passed by Hyungwon sleeping on the couch but no Shownu.

They saw Wonho and Minhyuk playing Fifa but no Shownu.

They checked the bathroom but only found IM taking a dump.

So that leaves the rooms.

Kihyun and Jooheon quickly checked the rooms. What they saw was very confusing because Shownu was still sleeping and that wasn't like him. What's strange was Shownu was wearing a shirt and they had a day off yesterday.

Shownu looked tired even though they didn't do anything yesterday. Jooheon slowly approached him. He gently tapped his shoulders and then he shaked him a bit. Nothing happened not even a reaction. Jooheon quickly looked at Kihyun.

They both know Shownu wasn't a heavy sleeper. He was always ready before any member but he was like full on hibernation mode. Jooheon tried again with more force and a few words.

"Appa wake up." 

"Hyung wake up."

"Shownu hyung wake up!" 

That was when they panicked seeing nothing changed. Kihyun quickly sat next to Jooheon checking for a pulse. They were overreacting because they didn't need to check anything when he was breathing and snoring peacefully.

"What do we do?" Jooheon asked Kihyun looking very worried seeing he was totally passed out. Sadly even Kihyun doesn't know what to do.

They quickly came up with a plan but it was ridiculous and insane.

Jooheon shaked Shownu back and forth.

Kihyun tried to lift his arms and legs.

They tried to hit his back a couple of times.

They tried to tickle him.

They tried practically everything.

They even put ice on his back but it only melted.

Kihyun was about to call their Manger when Jooheon had this crazy idea. He quickly grabbed kihyun's wrist before he could walk out of the room.

"Hyung I think I know how to wake him up." Kihyun quickly looked at Jooheon waiting for what he would suggest. When Jooheon explained how it was done Kihyun was shaking his head.

"That won't work."

"But what if it did." Kihyun thought Jooheon was crazy because how can a hug wake up a passed out grizzly bear.Even in the wild you can never wake up a grizzly bear when it was in deep sleep.

"Do you have any other suggestions before we announce this to everyone." Jooheon may act like a 5 year old but he was very mature when it comes to this stuff. Kihyun gave out a sign knowing he was right. If they announced it to everyone it might start a panic.

So without any other option Kihyun slowly approached the sleeping grizzly bear. When he was sitting next to Shownu he quickly glance at Jooheon.

"Why don't you do it?"Kihyun was questioning Jooheon who was trying his best not to burst out from how red Kihyun's face was. Jooheon's plan was just revenge for how he got scold earlier but he can't say that.

"Because he might not wake up but maybe he would recognize your awkward hug and wake up." Kihyun was really oblivious to Jooheon's real intension.He also see the crazy point so he went for it.

While Kihyun was reaching out for Shownu he can't help but be thankful that he was wearing a shirt. Jooheon was trying his best looking at Kihyun with a serious face. Everyone knows that Kihyun and Shownu had this awkward atmosphere. 

When Kihyun finally had his arms wrapped around Shownu he can't help but melt. He felt his arms going numb from how comfortable and inviting Shownu's shoulders were.

The plan was for Kihyun to give Shownu a small hug but that didn't work out.Kihyun's mind totally shout down and his body just went for it.He slowly layed down placing his head on Shownu's back while he wrapped his hands around Shownu.

Jooheon was about to laugh at Kihyun and say his ridiculous prank but he couldn't.He saw what Kihyun did and he felt like he wasn't supposed to see that. He just quickly left because it looked like Kihyun was in his own private bubble .

Kihyun was too comfortable that he almost fell asleep but then he heard his other members shouting for him. In a slit second Kihyun snapped out of this trance.

Kihyun tried to pull away from his very comfortable position and rubbed soothing circles on Shownu's back.He felt Shownu moved and stir a little.Kihyun was relived so he continued and leaned close to Shownu.

"Breakfast is ready." 

"Wake up."

Kihyun quickly sat up because Shownu turned around. He was waiting for a confused reaction or maybe an awkward one but he got a different reaction.

"What's for breakfast?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"APPA!"

When I turned around I found Jooheon looking at me. I shoked from how he stormed in so fast but my face didn't show any signs.

I was too spaced out to notice that I was folding my blanket for 15 minutes.Jooheon then walked out again seeing I gave him a blank look.

He knew me well because that was me saying 'I'm coming'. I am a man with a few words but I am also a man that has a lot on his mind.

 

Important

I will make it fluffy as I can but please bear with me.This will only be Shownu's POV and I prefer to use his nickname.This is just a small taste of how things developed between them.I will try my best to update this every few weeks. Hope you like the first chapter.