Sequel

Deputy Chief And I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, guys! Wow, it's really been a while since my last post. So I thought, I'm just gonna drop by and see how you guys are doing. And also to feed my curiosity, I want to ask if any of you still read my stories? Let me know what do you guys think about this. 

 

 

Sequel Teaser: Deputy Chief and I (On A Mission)

 

 

So it is when both the Deputy Chief Jung and the Detective Captain Kim including the team are sent to a mission and that time The Commissioner really has enough of listening to their shared conversation through earpiece.

 

It is greasy. It is flirty. It is sweet. It is everything but disgusting, she thinks. Uh-huh, keep telling yourself that.

Sunny tells her one time when they are walking back to their offices from the morning meeting, that “Those lines were illegal,” Jessica rolls her eyes, “and disgusting.” That, she pretends she doesn’t hear it. Like why the hell would they be illegal and disgusting? Jessica thinks it is so fine. So F.I.Ne! Yes!

So apparently, Sunny has seen what Jessica writes to Taeyeon on that small piece of paper in the meeting room.

My love for you is like di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter