Familiar Voice

Unexpected

Startled at such a familiar voice, you slowly turned around wondering who it was. A familiar tall figured walked your way.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" he asked.

Only then you realized, , the person who always stops by at your part time was KIM TAEHYUNG from BTS. "Uhmm, uhh, I was told to perform as a back dancer," you said. Your legs were literally wobbling at this point, your whole body reacting in a jelly like manner, and your brain is a mess.

" Are you surprised? I know right? I was covering up my whole face for anyone to recognize," he said.

"What?" you whispered to yourself.

Your eyes were quivering as you looked down trying to organize your thoughts.

"Haha, you must be really startled," he said. He brought his hands up to the crown of your head gently ruffling it.

"STOP. Wait. I need to go to the restroom," you said.

Your face was blushing like crazy. The group that you enjoyed listening to since day one. The guy that you were always looking for in the dance practice videos was standing right in front of you, ruffling your hair even. He even gave you a pepper spray! Ater the frantic fangirling moment, you went back to the back up dancer's room. 

"Hey, are you okay? Your face is really pink," said Nam Wook.

"Uhmm yeah, I'm fine," you said.

"Hey actually, I was wondering if I could get your number. I'm not like hitting on you but in case something happens or anything," said Nam Wook he said with a gummy smile.

You entered your number into his phone and gave the phone back to him.

"Hey, can you help me practice the footsteps again? I'm nervous because it's my first time to be in front of such a big audience," you said.

"Sure, no problem," he said.

He guided you over the footwork and told you to sway to the music. To be totally honest, dancing was the worst thing you've ever encountered. You were a bad dancer, no a horrible dancer. Nam Wook was really patient, but weird at the same time. He would occasionally graze over your thighs with his hands, telling you to place them right. Picking your hands up to tell you when to match the timing of the song. 

"Jimin, you know the girl that I talked to you about right? The cute girl I saw at the convenience store. She's freaking here. She's in our back dancers. What the HELLL?"Taehyung yelled. "

What? I want to see what she looks like. Is she pretty? Where is she now?" Jimin answered.

Soon after finding out that you were in the back dancer's room, both Jimin and Taehyung rushed into the back dancer's room. You were too focused on perfecting the moves, while looking in the mirror that you didn't notice them. Nam Wook was holding your hand, trying to sway your body to the song.

"Counter girl? Where are you?" Jimin asked in a joking manner. You turned around to see Jimin and Taehyung. Nam Wook was still holding your hand in a questionable manner. BTS hardly ever comes into the back dancer's room. Why the sudden presence?