Another Part Time Job?

Unexpected

You decided to live in a homestay house with a couple ever since you decided to financially support yourself. You definitely cut down a lot on your expenses, since dorms are a lot more expensive than homestay rooms. Even though you might casually hear moans coming from the other room. Whenever you wanted to give them more privacy, you take a walk outside and stroll around and go back when you think they are done with their "private" time.

The store manager decided to fill up the weekends with new part timers so you only had night shifts on weekdays. Ju Bon and Jin Ah who were the homestay partners decided to offer you a little job. They worked in an entertainment related business. However, you never really took interest in it. However one day they asked you to help them out with a task and you easily accepted it since you had nothing to do on weekends either. Also, they were paying quite well so why not? 

You went over to the Gocheok SkyDome. You definitely did not expect to work here. Who would've thought you would work in such a strange place. You walked into the backstage, greeted by Ju Bon and Jin Ah. They told you to wear this strange white cloth. Ju Bon then taught you some moves.

You were wondering why the hell you were learning these steps. Well, Ju Bon actually wanted you to perform as the backup dancer for a BTS's J hope's performance. Who would have thought you could stand on the same stage as someone who is so damn popular.

You were getting all giddy inside, your stomach making back flips and making weird noises. One of the male back dancers stood up and walked towards you. You weren't exactly antisocial but you weren't the one to initiate a conversation first. "

Are you excited for your first time on the stage?" he asked. We introduced ourselves.

His name was Kim Nam Wook. He had a cute face and was a hell lot of fun.  After having a small talk with him, you decided to go to the restroom and freshen up yourself. 

As you were getting into the restroom a familiar deep voice called. "Counter girl?" the familiar deep voice called.